Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosiah and Gamma and possible others wish short answers here goes --->
    Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    How many school can afford a 6 months program???
    All our schools can afford a year round program!

How you improve school when you have 19 year old "baller" still playing Dcup?
    I asked for verification of 19 year olds on school teams. Please verify by posting ISSA competition rules?

How you improve school when football is not the priority and have to share with netball, volley ball, TT, school challenge, track, cricket and basketball?
    Is each academic subject taught at schools a priority?
    If yes, how would you go about improving one such subject if you were the head of department? ...or each academic subject if you were the Principal?

Once you have arrived at your methods please use transfer of knowledge to the subject "football"! Thank you!

You need a club dedicated to football and football need. Not saying the kid odcan't play for his school but clubs are better equipped to deal with this.
    In our JA situation our clubs need the same review and overhaul as do our schools to improve teaching and results.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dup is a U19 competition in case you don't know. That means if you are 19 after September you can play. That was the rule when I was in school.

As for the rest you are living in a dream. Most schools will tell you they couldn't support a 6 months program which includes travel and other expense.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Dup is a U19 competition in case you don't know. That means if you are 19 after September you can play. That was the rule when I was in school.
        *OK!
        Does not impact quality of play one way or another if they are as poorly taught as results show. It is the quality of teaching and the managing of the programs that is holding back development.

Most schools will tell you they couldn't support a 6 months program which includes travel and other expense.
        If you take such thinking as indicative of way those schools administrators approach their management task then those administrators are to be retrained and if there is no improved thinking, then they should be fired!

Clearly such teachers are currently under-performing.

---
        *You are correct, Sass.
        19+ players allowed.
        B. MANNING AND DACOSTA CUP COMPETITIONS 3. All players must be under nineteen (19) years on August 31 preceding start of the school year.

Source: https://www.schoolboyfootball.com/in...football-rules
        Last edited by Karl; November 15, 2014, 10:58 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Raw untouched an untouched talent at di early age ek some ah di bess world beatahs innah football. Dem hah one ting weh coached talent lack, Instinct sup'mn weh no coach hah nuh input innah.

Comment

Working...
          X