Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great chance for Balotelli to be a

Liverpool hero.

He can salvage his entire season (so far) in this game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Liverpool hero.

He can salvage his entire season (so far) in this game.
    Bwoy...how di ref neva call dat deh handball is beyond me. Good win for Chelsea still. Even so, we weren't good enough. We need a new coach. LOL!!! Nice try heX...BR still has my support. He lost the production of a 50+ strike partnership...those problems don't get fiXed easily. But...this particular loss a hot me.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sturridge should be back to add some vim.

Yes that was clearly a hand ball.

HL

Comment

Bwoy...how di ref neva call dat deh handball is beyond me.
        Definite hand ball, but that is how it goes. In the end, I still think it is a fair result, especially when you consider that Hazard gave away a couple easy scoring chances.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Darn goal-line technology...........

Yes Tilla it was clearly a hand ball.

Die-hard supports like you and Lazie cannot see calls like dat.

HL

Comment

Unnuh bad lucky, bad!
            Penalty you should have had.

Thought Balotelli should not have been subbed. ...and why is it your TEAM cannot make chances for him? ...what is the point of not doing best by him and thus TEAM? Sorry to say, that 'starving' of Balotelli suggests your TEAM likes not winning
            Last edited by Karl; November 8, 2014, 02:40 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Die-hard supports like you and Lazie cannot see calls like dat.
              Why are you puting me in the same katigary as Lazie? I thought I admitted that it should have been a penalty by Cahill. Me and them man deh don't fit into the same boat.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I had a vision that he scored a hat-trick... I guess that's all it was, a vision.

I don't think he had a bad game... he needs a strike partner or someone who will work more closely with him (from mid-field). Is it me or does he seem to be alone very often?
                Peter R

Comment

He didn't play badly at all. He needs more support from his midfield though. He also could be more careful with the timing of his runs so h is not caught offsides. He was in a few situations where he was offisde in today's game.

Comment

Why yuh subbing Balotelli?!!!! His defensive workrate in the second half (did not see the first half) was very good

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Indeed PR.

Balotelli alongside a strike partner would be dangerous .

I have a feeling that he would link up well with Sturridge.

HL

Comment

He was playing well. ...not his fault that others were letting the TEAM down!
                        The Liverpool faithful gave him a 'good hand' as he was leaving! In that country there is an appreciation for good TEAM play...and the Liverpool fans are no exception.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So why sub him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So why sub him?
                            As a coach, you not only sub a player if he is not playing well. May Rodgers wanted to try something different tactically, hence Lambert was brought in for Mario.

Comment

Peter R,there seems to be a disconnect between your left back and keeper,Sterling has to babysit his wingback teammate or the keeper will have problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X