Paul and the rest of the Liverpool fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul and the rest of the Liverpool fans

Brendan Rogers I feel has a poor record in the transfer market. A lot of money wasted. What said unuh? Transfer breakdown below

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/...056064/photo/1

Yuh love stir up the heX eeh
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me,Mek Paul defen im coach.

http://soccerisma.com/2014/11/why-li...ers-decisions/

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/11...nce-newcastle/

Why Brendan Rodgers has as many questions to answer as Mario Balotelli at Liverpool

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...120935225.html
      Last edited by Sir X; November 2, 2014, 03:49 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Brendan Rogers I feel has a poor record in the transfer market. A lot of money wasted. What said unuh? Transfer breakdown below

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/...056064/photo/1
        It hasn't been great, but I suspect that FSG is not going to sanction any big spending acquisitions after they got burned by the £35m Andy Carroll fee although they did sign off on the £25m Llana transfer. The most expensive "disappointment" we have so far is Markovic, but you have to take care to realize also that he has bought very very young players like Markcovi (20)...take Lambert out of the equation, (he should have signed Eto'o instead) and the average age of his transfers this year is just shy of 22 with 5 of the 9 players he brought in under 22 and 4 of those are 19 or 20. So it is clear he is building for the long term. I think he miscalculated Gerrard's ability to contribute this season and that has been his biggest mistake.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          It hasn't been great, but I suspect that FSG is not going to sanction any big spending acquisitions after they got burned by the £35m Andy Carroll fee although they did sign off on the £25m Llana transfer. The most expensive "disappointment" we have so far is Markovic, but you have to take care to realize also that he has bought very very young players like Markcovi (20)...take Lambert out of the equation, (he should have signed Eto'o instead) and the average age of his transfers this year is just shy of 22 with 5 of the 9 players he brought in under 22 and 4 of those are 19 or 20. So it is clear he is building for the long term. I think he miscalculated Gerrard's ability to contribute this season and that has been his biggest mistake.
          In my opinion he is signing players that are not better than the players he already have and that is a recipe for disaster. A lot of these managers think because the money is there they have to spend it, he probably would have been better served buying 2 top quality players than many average ones. for instance he sent Wisdom out on loan to West Brom and sold Kelly to Palace and brought in fullbacks who aren't any better and there are many other examples. These new players also need time to adapt so it is it may get worst before it gets any better but we will see how it pans out. It would be nice if they can turn it around and beat Chelsea on the weekend.

Comment

Lol...easy wid im Dunny,in other words I'm a waste people money at the risk of midtable, which is where we are, a disaster! That said how Yuh explain Southhamptom?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how do YOU rate southampton ... given the raid that took place on them over the summer...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Rodgers on Accusations of Being Inflexible: "Am Not"

http://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com...madrid-chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  In my opinion he is signing players that are not better than the players he already have and that is a recipe for disaster. A lot of these managers think because the money is there they have to spend it, he probably would have been better served buying 2 top quality players than many average ones. for instance he sent Wisdom out on loan to West Brom and sold Kelly to Palace and brought in fullbacks who aren't any better and there are many other examples. These new players also need time to adapt so it is it may get worst before it gets any better but we will see how it pans out. It would be nice if they can turn it around and beat Chelsea on the weekend.
                  Dunny, I don't disagree with your assessment. However, there are multiple factors that go into deciding whether to use one player over another, even when they are on par - e.g. attitude, fitness etc.

For heXample, heX could be the best player on the planet, but his negative, condescending and p!ss poor attitude would put him name first on the chopping block in my book. Oh boy do I wish i had a chopping block. Thankfully, the forum banned him and banished him to City, so that was good news. Him can gwaan squalla, him cyan come back yasso! No star. Nope, nada, nunca, syonara!

You should also remember that we have not had Sturridge for the majority of the campaign, that has made Balotelli's adjustment much harder. But I agree, I would have preferred two block buster signings to what we ended up with, but again, I don't think FSG want to take that risk and so, his hand may have been forced. Van Gaal's experience at Manu** unfortunately is probably making them (FSG) think they were right to do that as well.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Comedy to ***** address di tactical dats what Dunny hinting at , wait yuh juss reach di midfield.how yuh xplain dis bredda stuck with one upfront ?A weak midfield and a seeping defence.Given he bought most of the players, 200 mill spent.

Kissteeth.

Comment

Southampton And Liverpool A Tale Of Two Manager's
                      Tuesday, 4th Nov 2014 13:00

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...on/news/36769/

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Comedy to ***** address di tactical dats what Dunny hinting at , wait yuh juss reach di midfield.how yuh xplain dis bredda stuck with one upfront ?A weak midfield and a seeping defence.Given he bought most of the players, 200 mill spent.

Kissteeth.
                        Aren't you tired of making an idiot of yourself? Jesus.

Comment

Nope ,not when you are the standard.You have Xceeded me by far...we have a midfield problem.

claffy!

Comment

Dunny, you have to remember that Liverpool had a very thin squad last year. Suarez, Gerrard and Sturridge was playing in most of their cup games and now add Champions League to that so he had to add a few bodies to that to make a squad to complete all these fixtures.

No team in the EPL can't lose two players who score 50 goals for them in one season and not struggle. You build your team around these players and now you have to pick up the pieces.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Nope ,not when you are the standard.You have Xceeded me by far...we have a midfield problem.

claffy!
                              Keep running your mout'...the depth of your chupidness is comical. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X