Newcastle v Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle v Liverpool

I know these guys doesn't represent Jamaica, however I still feel a lot of pride watching Raheem Sterling and Rolando Aarons playing in the Premier League.
    These guys must inspire at least one local youth in Jamaica to try and achieve their dream.

The dream is to migrate as a 10 y o and the rest becomes easier

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

An absolutely sick feeling is in my stomach just seeing the potential of what we can do and the wide gap of where our talent identification and development system currently lies. These two players are an excellent example of our total failure to develop the software and knowledge to add to the physical capability of the players.

They need to rename England team to Four Lions in recognition of the massive Jamaican element added as a source point for their team, too bad they can't figure out how to pick the best English players to represent the team.

Comment

Ironic we have the talent and cannot use it and England don't know how to use it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Interesting observation, they have the full arsenal, talent Identification, talent development, leagues aplenty, exposure to the best players in the world, but selection of team and strategy and tactics at the national level they fail, they cannot get the point of the spear sharp enough for the final impact.

Their leadership selection both player and coach is a massive weak point as well.

Comment

Working...
          X