Sahko West Ham and Diame Hull - Senegalese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahko West Ham and Diame Hull - Senegalese

Look at these two players Senegal has both on their team that are just looking really good in the a Epl. diame is a gem of a player, physical, skilled and fast and the same for Sahko he has a nose for the goal.

Where are our Sahko and Diame players on our squad. I just want one Diame for our squad, is that too much to ask.

Diame was born and raised in France.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't matter, he plays for Senegal. You think I would be complaining if I had Sturridge on my side.

So two strikes against us local program cannot produce world class talent and local program cannot entice the best non local born to play for Jamaica but Senegal can do it.

Comment

Hope Sahko is okay,it was amazing how Diame beat those defenders in the box...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Don't matter, he plays for Senegal. You think I would be complaining if I had Sturridge on my side.

So two strikes against us local program cannot produce world class talent and local program cannot entice the best non local born to play for Jamaica but Senegal can do it.
          Just wanted to nip it in the bud, i.e. how these players learnt their football on bad fields like Jamaicans, yet...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tilla,the war of words has started,Mourinho post match comments should be interesting.
            Should be a close game,free ride ends tomorrow,!Southampton seems more tactically inclined than minnows that have previously done well in the early stages of the EPL.I will have to keep an eye on them,we intend to force Chelsea to do the same,after all,a three points lead is nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X