• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Strong League & Federation is the

Formula for Success
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...ormula-success

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29726332
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is the kind of debate worth having and watch wait and see, they will have to address the role that colleges play as well, wait and see. NCAA have power, you don't just walk over them, and you have coaches like Bradley and Bruce Arena etc. who have develop through colleges who gives support.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hope the NCAA pays you very well. Mark Emmert & the rest of the "syndicate" should be proud of you. You never miss an opportunity to promote them.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          This is the kind of debate worth having and watch wait and see, they will have to address the role that colleges play as well, wait and see. NCAA have power, you don't just walk over them, and you have coaches like Bradley and Bruce Arena etc. who have develop through colleges who gives support.
          If the NCAA start producing top quality players they will they will then be making a case for being in the mix on development. They need to improve the coaching and conditioning and start whapping the MLS teams in matches. ...being on par with the MLS teams will be a start.

Not too hard a task as the MLS TEAM are not 'all that'!

My thinking is our (Jamaica) Age-group TEAMs need to do somewhat similar 'stepping up' by taking out our National Senior TEAMs as those senior teams are not 'all that'!!!

...taking it a step further locally our school TEAMs need to put some serious whipping on our NPL TEAMs as those NPL TEAMs play 'stupid ball'. Surely our school TEAMs can out-smart and out-hustle those NPL TEAMs.

Remember when I was at MC and Mannings when playing the bigger boys (who would 'blow on us' and knock us over and out of the way we resorted to passing and moving faster (giving each other the ball with GOD only in close proximity) and killing them on pace. At times we whipped them good!!! ...caused those 'bigger boys' to also use brains rather than depend only on brawn.

Wish Andrew "Colour" Edwards would introduce greater "GOD only by side" passing and moving attributes to prepare our boys for the higher quality opposition they shall face in the next round. More brains! ...coupled with the already over-rated dependence of brawn. Pass the ball around and score (pass into goal) often to make the opposition dizzy!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X