No announcement yet.

'We need more quality pitches'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch. Ok this beats Seaga and Reagan. Sikko I know you nah go take this just so.

Comment

True it did not change the message but maybe sickko find fault with the mesenger.

Comment

Me nah worry bout Brain Damaged, him have bigger problems cause him just find out seh if him partyy win the next election him haffiu go run way, with him ******************** man friend dem.

Him inna big quandry now cause him might haffi go secretly vote for PNP.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko seriously how is the Cathering hall field holding up. Is it still considered to be good.

Comment

The field at Catherine Hall is a world classed field built to worlds classed specifications and cannot be compared in any way with any field in this country-FACT.

There is no other field in this country with miles of pipes running under it to help with drainage or ventilation nor do i know of any other field that is planted in the kind of material used at Catherine Hall.

If you recall earliuer in the year when they wanted to close Jarrett Park to get it fixed for the Cricket WC, the St James people had some reservations about using it...when last you hear them complain, matter of fact they dont want to go back to Jarrett Park.

Despite the very heavy use and lack of proper maintenance the field has stood the wear and tear...all events will cease soon however as they have started the final phase to add the stands and other construction there.
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

If you had read my column on Thursday I did say the field that Sporting was forced to play on was very bad and i have long been an advocate of every parish having at least three quality fields as the players must never have to wait until finals to get a good level field to play on.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Me nah worry bout Brain Damaged, him have bigger problems cause him just find out seh if him partyy win the next election him haffiu go run way, with him ******************** man friend dem.

Him inna big quandry now cause him might haffi go secretly vote for PNP.
                Wow.. how innovative.. a homo joke.

That must have stretched the limits of your imagination... tek 2 panadol for di headache.

Comment

Thats good news.. and Brandon did not lay that field so how dem gwan like a dem alone can lay field (..)

Comment

I read the article today and had to laugh, he admitted he had no training in laying fields but was always on a farm????? Blouse and skirts, but he gets contracts worth millions.

What if these fields start disintegrating after a few years because wear and tear or other technical problems crop up, we have to go find money to pay some one qualified to do them all over again?

So a man noi really have to go to school and study anythnig him can just watch how a next man do it and then charge big money cause him brown skinned and can put on an accent when he wnats?

yet Mosiah and dat Sodomite Brain Damaged a come gwaan like Brandon is the next coming of sliced bread....
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      and dat Sodomite Brain Damaged a come gwaan like Brandon is the next coming of sliced bread....

Comment

Sickko, not getting into any cass cass wid yuh bout Brandon. But let's be fair and give some credit. To think that the man has no formal training in "turf management", yet does what he does...simply amazing! What does it say about the groundsman dem at Harbour View, Arnett, Tivoli, Jarrett Park, Munro, Cornwall, JDF, etc., who have been there for years and every year they produce the same garbage?!?! How long has Brancourt been in operation?

Next coming of sliced bread? Bettah dan dat! Self-buttering bread!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X