Suarez...again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez...again!

Only an innocent man or a rat would revive this talk. After years of reflection, I genuinely believe that this was a gross misunderstanding on both players parts. I "believe" (although I don't trust him) that Evra "thinks" Suarez called him a racial name, but I also "believe" (although I don't trust him) that Suarez didn't believe he called Evra anything racial...and will the first one of you who believe calling a man "chiney" is racial abuse, dash the first stone (abuse being the operative word)...and Mo...no badda tell me u neva call nobady "chiney".

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5981402.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Easy yuhself PAul, he can make the claim about this incident as unlike all the others this wasn't obvious on video. You think if the cameras didn't catch him biting the Italian he wouldn't insist he was innocent? Didn't he first claim he tripped and his teeth caught the Italian?

The boy a lyad!!!! Real Madrid should be worried though ...very worried.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      l...and will the first one of you who believe calling a man "chiney" is racial abuse, dash the first stone (abuse being the operative word)...and Mo...no badda tell me u neva call nobady "chiney". :im-watching-you
      Hey, coo...(a) lie, koo di time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        The boy a lyad!!!! Real Madrid should be worried though ...very worried.
        It's really as simple as dat. Di bwoy is a liad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Didn't he first claim he tripped and his teeth caught the Italian?
          Yep.

Luis Suarez bite: 'I lost my balance and fell on Chiellini'
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Thank you Zeppo, I knew I read something somewhere.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

easy one, we know that he is a rat!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Hey, coo...(a) lie, koo di time?

Yuseeeeeeeeeit!!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X