Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The definition of clinicial...

Clinical
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Think he can be wound up and maybe leave your team a man down in a crucial match. That is maybe his Achilles heal. He is excellent on both sides of the ball.Excellent on attack! Excellent on defense!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I like how the british press give this head case a free pass.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I like how the british press give this head case a free pass.
          Even head cases deserve a break. Just thinking about it, the RBSC gave you yours for all these years and only Paul Marin complain.

I always suspected you disliked Diego Costa, now you confirm if.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Clinical for Chel$ki abysmal for Spain.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Love Costa he is in my fantasy league team,hate the double standards.I see they play the same games here , suh man affi juss roll wid it, until it bruk.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Clinical for Chel$ki abysmal for Spain.
                Strange isn't it?
                In a Spain team he often looks inept. Poor touch! Poor passing! Poor movement! ...just poor! Strange???!!!

Comment

I guess a team's playing style has a lot to do with it. Atletico Madrid and Chelsea play to Costa's strength. With Spain now, it is a different matter.

Anyway, he opened his account for Spain yesterday, so let us see how it goes from here.

Comment

I still don't see the double standard re Costa that you are alluding to here. What has he done wrong in the EPL thus far that you want to castigate the man? I have watched all games he has played for Chelsea this season and I am yet to see what you have him under the microscope for at this time. Well, maybe you are using some old stale fat to fry the man.

Come into the present X.

Comment

Yup! ...shall be interesting following his performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X