X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool: Mojo Rising?

LIVERPOOL: MOJO RISING?
    by Adam Smith // 7 October 2014 // 4 Comments
    Download the latest TAW digital magazine FREE iOS app for iPad, iPhone, iPod TouchDownload the latest TAW digital magazine FREE web app for PC, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
    TWO thoughts are spinning around my head about Liverpool’s slow start. One the more positive, the other my inbuilt negativity, born from years of watching Liverpool get so close, yet remain so far.
    The positive looks to last season. We didn’t start well. The football was stilted and far from the free-flowing stuff we grew used to as the season came to its climax. I think of how lucky we were to emerge from the Stoke game with three points; Simon Mignolet proving to be an obstacle that couldn’t be passed – a far cry from his current woes.

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2014/1...l-mojo-rising/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X