X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesut Ozil out for 10-12 weeks with knee injury

Mesut Ozil out for 10-12 weeks with knee injury

http://www.espnfc.us/arsenal/story/2...ation-confirms
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Lazie and Jangle's report from Old Trafford.
    Enjoyed my day but would've been more enjoyable if it wasn't for the Spaniard between the sticks. On a serious note it was a decent game played at a good tempo, there is still much work today before your boys can say they are back but there are definate signs of improvement. Di Maria is the new darling of Old Trafford must say he is an excellent acquisition. Everytime he picks the ball up there is a feeling he is gonna make something happen. I need him to pull his hamstrings just before they play my Gunners.

Me granny used to tell me, when yuh a dig grave yuh dig two.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh si mi dying trial!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What you now have is a disconnect.Never miss de water til.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Me granny used to tell me, when yuh a dig grave yuh dig two.
          Thank yuh Jangle. Was waiting for his reply to use the same proverb.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok. The English season is 7 weeks old so he should be back in about a month or so.

Hurry back, Mesut!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X