Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, the Empire is training for Sunday's game

tell me who you see training?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

In Jangle's absence..CArrick

Don't worry I am a fan of the beautiful game....that's why I luv Arsenal ..I like Man City and Manu...when they play the Arsenal way
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Our boy Carrick.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Don't worry I am a fan of the beautiful game....that's why I luv Arsenal ..I like Man City and Manu...when they play the Arsenal way
        A long time me suspeck yuh as a undacova MU fan. We will send your membership application in the mail.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Our boy Carrick.
          Yep! Let's see if he will start ... especially with Herrera out. I would bring in him and Mata!

Comment

Mi have mi Manu edition watch...lol

http://images.freshnessmag.com/wp-co...l-watch-03.jpg
            That should suffice
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Me have the same thing weh me get down a Chinatown. The woman did a try stick me up but I refused to spend a dollar over $30. How much you paid for yours PeeJay?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Don't do fake

Can't afford it don't buy it sir...that's my motto...

Comment

Jangle, Lazie I am attending the Man U v Everton game tomorrow, a colleague who is a Man U fan is sharing is box with a few of us. What he doesn't know is that I am carrying a secret potion to spray on the pitch so they lose, he!he!he!

Comment

Don't be surprised if you are turned away at the gate.....in handcuffs and a no shoes. Thanks for informing us early. let me make a call now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                      Jangle, Lazie I am attending the Man U v Everton game tomorrow, a colleague who is a Man U fan is sharing is box with a few of us. What he doesn't know is that I am carrying a secret potion to spray on the pitch so they lose, he!he!he!

On the pitch? What any and anybody can go on the pitch now? Buss a few cheers fi me.

Comment

Dunny mek sure when yuh see Falcoa shoob een the first goal yuh jump up outa yuh seat and shout out "Gwaan Jangle!" and when RVP push een the second goal inna Everton net yuh shout out "Big up Lazie!" If any goal score pon the Empire, hang yuh head and moan "Lawd Gad Rockman!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Dunny mek sure when yuh see Falcoa shoob een the first goal yuh jump up outa yuh seat and shout out "Gwaan Jangle!" and when RVP push een the second goal inna Everton net yuh shout out "Big up Lazie!" If any goal score pon the Empire, hang yuh head and moan "Lawd Gad Rockman!"
                          LOL!

Comment

Everton likely will play aggressive football against Man U,not having play maker Rooney does not help.
                            I want you to pay attention to Man U's passing and the accuraracy(pass completion).I suspect Mata's unrelenting desire to be a striker will create a void in the midfield,we may as well start Carrick as a defensive mid,if Mata is lacking then we bring on Fletcher for Mata.Fletcher would then play defensive mid and Carrick take over the offensive midfield position.

Comment

Me seh tenk Gawd yuh a no de coach. When was the last time in Carrick's long playing career have you seen him playing the attacking midfield?

Comment

Working...
                              X