No announcement yet.

Disappointing performance in the CL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing performance in the CL...

for ManCity. They have dug themselves into a must win next game to fight for (a possible ) second place in their group.

The team just appear disinterested.

X, I hope Dzeko goes in January and we get more deadly striker.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    for ManCity. They have dug themselves into a must win next game to fight for (a possible ) second place in their group.

This is how the diXease starts....first one competition, then another...soon...the linkage between the goat mout and the actual results.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You know what Marin...yuh will have to tek him (X) back.

X, please leave the premises...NOW. I am afraid there is no space ".....pan di wagon (Man City)". LEAVE NOW!!!!

Thanks!!!

HL

Comment

Mancity does not have CL pedigree, as someone said those nights are reserved for Liverpool even in hour darkest yute coach hours.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Milner ever hit a shot on target yet...ever?

Comment

it was only a matter of time...FORTUNATELY he will never be a gunner. i place great stock in that!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Milner ever hit a shot on target yet...ever?
              ...but you have to give Milner credit for his work rate. That boy is a Mule!!

One of these days he will hit the target

Still vex 'bout last night's result.

HL

Comment

Him use to hit it a Villa. wha happen???
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they want to dribble the ball into the goal or make some killer pass that's not on...Silva needs to shoot...he has tons of room...Toure needs to have a seat until his mind is right...

Comment

Disappointing?
                    Blame yourself for having surreal expectations to begin with,helped by feel good,shallow statements such as "business as usual".

Comment

X, please leave the premises...NOW. I am afraid there is no space ".....pan di wagon (Man City)". LEAVE NOW!!!!

Thanks!!!
                      No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Nice try HL, you are stuck wid him...dis is Mr. Chin patty shop, not Walmart!! No refunds, no returns. :sorry:
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Nice try HL, you are stuck wid him...dis is Mr. Chin patty shop, not Walmart!! No refunds, no returns. :sorry:
                        Marin, You think he will fit in with the Arsenal group? I think they will tolerate his drama much more that we will........

HL

Comment

Thanks!!!
                          WTF.....me just a see this. Wouiiiieeeeee me goat mouth!!! That's what yuh get HL with yuh save a ho mentality. Serves you right.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It is stage fright, there is no reason why you should be struggling against a team like Roma

Comment

Marin, You think he will fit in with the Arsenal group? I think they will tolerate his drama much more that we will........
                              I think the bes' group dat me, you, BT, Stoni, Peter, Mo, and even di Arsenal posse can agree on is to SHIP HIM RHAS OFF TO LAZIE AND MANU!!!!! That would be the best for everyone, even heX!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X