Rooney ... this MU fan naah cuss you! Next time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Vidic days was on the short side down, the problem is Jones and Smalling has not improved and Johnny Evans is always injured and not a rugged defender. Manu got rid of Pique and Shawcross as neither was willing to wait to sit behind Vidic and Rio and the youngsters they bought never came through.
    To this day I regret Pique leaving. I recall him having a bad game against Bolton but was hoping he would be given another chance. I have no problem with Evans excepting he is easily injured. The last time MU won the league he was the CD that played the most games.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Rojo has a penchant for going forward,and LvG has not impressed on him the importance to remain rooted...
      Blackett has played numerous games and has displayed the levl of discipline needed.
      All our defenders have a problem dealing with crosses.
      We really need an attacking midfielder,someone good at distributing the ball,at this rate,Rooney will be burnt out by mid season.
      Is LvG ever going to field the substitute keeper?

Rockman sometime me wonder bout you. Are you actually watching the games? Rojo has played 3 matches so far, 2 at LB and one as CD. LVG wants his WB going forward. He stayed at home against West ham on Saturday. Blackett needs a senior CD to instruct him on his positioning and when to go forward. He still has a lot of learning to do but he shows great potential. We certainly don't need any more attacking midfielder on top of Jannuzaj, Mata, DiMaria, Herrera, Valencia, Pereira, Lingard, Anderson, Young and those out on loan, Nani, Powell, Cleverley and Zaha. What do you mean Rooney will be burnt out? We've only played 5 matches so far this season and we don't have CL or any other competition going on right now. Why would LVG consider using the substitute keeper and DeGea is not injured?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Evans is guaranteed to be injured for a 1/4 season. He's too unreliable. I see Wegner talking up a storm about getting Chris Smalling and maybe Jones in the January window. If the money is right I say sell them.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Evans is not one to rumble and tumble and is only good when you have a tackler before him. He is also good offensively but not great at Man marking.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Maybe LvG's formation is why you think we have an attacking midfielder.We have wingers and almost strikers(Mata and Cleverly).Why the game changed so drastically when Rooney was sent off?We no longer had a link to the strikers.If RvP was the one to be red carded,the changes would .ot be as striking.Herrera perhaps will concrete that role but as it stands,he is more a defensive....,we DESPERATELY need an attacking midfielder.Have we forgotten what Scholes brought to our team?
            Change the formatuon to 4-4-2 with Rooney as the attacking midfielder, and you will see what we are missing.
            It is a crying shame with Rafael ingenuity along the flank and the extremely gifted Di Maria(he was miserable in our last game)on the other flank,we do not have.....
            Rojo needs to be chained to the defense area,keep watching the games,I am sure you will eventually agree with me.
            You have to give you substitute keeper runs in order for him to be game ready.

Comment

The last few games Evans played,he showed remarkable improvements in those areas.The person that has been most critical of Evans has to be me,forced to acknowledge recent developments.He is getting there Assasin.

Comment

Working...
              X