X, you axed for my analysis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, you axed for my analysis...

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

.............oh dear...look what you have started now Marin. Now i have to listen to the X-standard

Can't you jusss lefff well enough alone?

BTW: Top five goals by Everton [of the season so far] . It sweet mi yuh si.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Cher up, your team won today,i saw your buddy Hodgson in the stands, overseeing................ahhh sah.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Cher up, your team won today,i saw your buddy Hodgson in the stands, overseeing................ahhh sah.
        Move an gweh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are cheery tru YOUR TEAM won...cyan see no vexation pon u face. Dyam brute!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X,missed opportunity,given Paul Marin's obvious mental anguish immediately after the game ended,he was ergo ripe to make concessions there and then.All you had to do was to respond in a timely manner,and strtegically pursue a line of reasoning.

Comment

Tried it a thousand times,told him to sing a sankey,say im sarry,ask when to sack,what is the yute coach objectives,etc,etc ead tuff sah.man caan see di writing on the wall,suh man muss feel,im ave di barrista a lead im suh....
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X