Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Manu 3 Leicester 5!!
    Careful Peter, heX might just look at your "head in hand" and accuse you of being a Manu** supporter!! LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

To be clear it is my reaction to the power of "goat mout'" LOL
      Peter R

Comment

So now you care,when conviently Xposed.Your team lost today make no bones about it.

You did say you wanted the noname side to win.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          So now you care,when conviently Xposed.Your team lost today make no bones about it.

You did say you wanted the noname side to win.
          ...you are a true comic to rahtid...LOL!!! Like I said, calling me a Manu** fan is like calling Jesus Lucifer. Ain't gonna foot. Now, if we are in the business in of "name calling", tell me which one of us is the "turncoat"? LOL!! Talk about X-pose-d. LOL!!! You mussi happy today eh? Both your teams tied. LOL!!! And of course, your 100% record of predictions going awry (goat mout we call it) remains REMARKABLY intact!!! LOL!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X