Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mignolet, Lovren , Moreno ...The entire backline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ss-keeper.html

Why get rid of Reina and Agger?...its going to take awhile for any of these to get to a WC level /Prem level

Youth coach folly.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post

Why get rid of Reina and Agger?...its going to take awhile for any of these to get to a WC level /Prem level

Youth coach folly.
    "Youth coach folly" --- another in the long line in your statements of demagoguery, tearing down wi club...notice seh you never have anything good to say about the LFC, the manager or the players tasked with doing the job? Galang an' hug up Crystal and 'tap chat Xcrement!

To everyone xcept HeXlax, despite a poor performance these last two games, I have faith but I do have concerns. While much is made of the defense, my problem is in the attack. We were poor in the final third against both Villa and City, and seem to run out of ideas too quickly yesterday against Ludogorets. I am not confident that Markovic, Can and Llana are going to adjust quickly or effectively enough. But we will see. Still...ah fi mi team!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Still...ah fi mi team!
      hush

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        hush
        Hush? Tell dat to u wagonist bredrin heX. Ah glad unu welcome him so...true him cyan come back yasso! Anyway, I'm very happy with my team and have every bit of confidence we will be back on our perch soon enough (although the squaters dem mussi did nas'y it up). No matta...dat is why lysol mek...too bad dem don't mek a spray that can paint heX completely blue...every now and again, him long goat mouth come an jinX mi team wid di likkle bit of red lef pon him forhead.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So much vitrol in pointing out the facts.I am not the only ite , questioning the youth coach, its all over the LFC forum,the word is out ....pressshhhhaa.

This Gerrad thing,it cant be brushed off anymore , even the die hearts like me see it , the 20 million dollar buys, the tactical naivety,the self indulgence.

You understood with Rafa and K.D , why not dis youth ?

Its not about the coach, its about the club.I hope you can understand.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BTW I notice you havent commented on any of the tactical acumem of the youth coach on the 5 games he has coached , its all about me and my supposed lack of faith.If giving a critique on the 5 games is such, I can understand your silence.

Such is your standard....Step up columnist and stop Xposing yuh weak heart.

Comment

So much vitrol in pointing out the facts.I am not the only ite , questioning the youth coach, its all over the LFC forum,the word is out ....pressshhhhaa.

This Gerrad thing,it cant be brushed off anymore , even the die hearts like me see it , the 20 million dollar buys, the tactical naivety,the self indulgence.

You understood with Rafa and K.D , why not dis youth ?

Its not about the coach, its about the club.I hope you can understand.
              Stop flattering yourself. If you are a diehard, then laaaaaaawwwwd help we...ah how much club u support in the last two year? KMT. And which facts? Unu so dyam fool. The bredda lose a marquis striker who bring we 31 goals last year, bring in 6/7 new players, has an aging skipper, a new UCL campaign, and unu deh pon him. Mine a lik u in u bumb0c!@@t concrete head!!! IT IS 4 GAMES INTO THE SEASON!!!! Dyam eejit!!! Tan u blue-confused-demagogue-5columunist-turncoat-b0mb0******$ outa door b4 me turn violent pon u u hear!!!
              PAUL-->
              <--Xcrement

Comment

BTW I notice you havent commented on any of the tactical acumem of the youth coach on the 5 games he has coached , its all about me and my supposed lack of faith.If giving a critique on the 5 games is such, I can understand your silence.

Such is your standard....Step up columnist and stop Xposing yuh weak heart.
                KMT...2x to raht...me a'ready sey till my tyad, it early!! Di bredda need fi get the new bwoy dem eena di system...it tek time...look pon Van Gaal...mi know u woulda prefa him to Rodgers, but him get him b@tt-y kick by dem likkle team deh...any body who understand ball understand what is happening. You clearly don't understand ball. He has a problem with his defensive assignments, and he realizes he can't go far in the UCL without fixing it...so low di ute an chill out...you of course, would want FSG to fire him today and put een Rafa! Don't it?

Comment

Thanx

Comment

Thanx
                    Your welcome! First sensible thing u eva pos' But spell it widout di "x"...like this "Thanks". Forgive me, but anything with a "X" in it is like the sign of the devil to me!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Youth coach folly.
                      I didn't read the article but all I will say is armchair critics, armed with 20/20 hindsight vision are always "right". My response is based on what I bolded in your comment. Mignolet didn't have to or shouldn't have come off his line on that play... BUT having said that I didn't have a big problem with the back line... they kept a clean sheet for 90 minutes and the team overall played a high paced game. The finishing is what let the team down and the forwards did have opportunities to make a mark.

I am not pressing the panic button yet; I believe, (Mignolet aside), of the ten outfield players five are new to the team in that starting lineup. The team is in a transition year so let's see what the situation is in another four weeks.
                      Peter R

Comment

Another transition year ?

Comment

Yes! You think after losing Suarez the club not in transition?? Last year the bench was weak... so that, in theory, is "fixed", however, the fix is part of the transition. How many new players does the coach now have compared to last year??? and replacing Luis Suarez is a whole different ball game that he has to deal with!
                          Peter R

Comment

This is what I do not understand.The sky is falling is all we Man U fans heard regarding our lackluster start.What a HUGE difference a SINGLE point makes,that is what separates my team from Pool and Arsenal.Now I can sense an uneasiness from the two fly by night fans of that "other" team from Manchester,onlyTWO pointsseparate City....,and I am told to keep my lane(hi Bricktop).How can I when you guys insist on being arm's length from me?
                            In other words,two different scales are being used,and there are a bunch of self deluding imbeciles within spitting distance to me.

Comment

Paul I believe Rock is talking to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X