Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Yuttie, Sickko, the following

players need to be "set free"

Richardson, Alan Smith (sorry Rockman), Silvestre!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I would be lying if I state that you denied it

but didn't emphasis that ManU would never win another premiership with Silvestre in the backline,

Smith can be a good 3rd option striker..

Richardson can stay man, that's the british Bibby gardener,...

anyway I glad that the queiroz sees the same thing I saw in nani, raw and needs refining, Anderson on the underhand look ready made, just hope it's not another Kleberson reincarnated..

I really hope them sign the dutchman
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I have nothing against Silvestre .. he actually played his part. Its just that there is Pique in Spain that needs to start feel at home. Affi start consider the future.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Silvetre is a cancer in the team

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I have nothing against Silvestre .. he actually played his part. Its just that there is Pique in Spain that needs to start feel at home. Affi start consider the future.
        o yes, I forgot about Pique, btw what a far way O'shea as come?

need your email
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          o yes, I forgot about Pique, btw what a far way O'shea as come?

need your email
          Oshea and Fletcher! Time for some people to start giving that youth some credit.

Just click pon mi name and send mi a I.M.

Comment

Silvestre can gwaan, but we need fe keep Alan Smith and Richardson. Smith because of his tenacity and his adaptibility and Richardson for his youth. We can loan out Richardson....but wait, we neva do dat a'ready.......hmmmm. No keep him and work him in.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Silvestre can gwaan, but we need fe keep Alan Smith and Richardson. Smith because of his tenacity and his adaptibility and Richardson for his youth. We can loan out Richardson....but wait, we neva do dat a'ready.......hmmmm. No keep him and work him in.
              Richardson is surplus! 2 attackers Nani and Anderson, plus Rossi was at PArma? Cut Richardson and tell Ole fi retire now!

Comment

Well Silvestre did not play much this season so he proves to be expendable but wouldnt that weaken the left defensive side?

Getting rid of him before securing a young dependable left back or even a good solid left sided midfielder who can do a back up job would not be the best option, given that Gabriel still plays International football and might not start each season in top shape.

I would keep Smith, get rid of Saha he does not look like he can last a full seaosn - too injury prone. I take it however he is a dangerous striker when fit but how often is he fit?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Lazie who you call 'white towel' Fletcher or O'Shea right? With the notable exception of Kleberson, Sir Alex has rolled the dice and picked some decent young talent.

I was in England in Sumnmer 2003 when Ronaldo signed and I remember one headline that read "Ronaldo, the other one, arrives'...now he is arguably the best striker in the world.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Well Silvestre did not play much this season so he proves to be expendable but wouldnt that weaken the left defensive side?

Getting rid of him before securing a young dependable left back or even a good solid left sided midfielder who can do a back up job would not be the best option, given that Gabriel still plays International football and might not start each season in top shape.

I would keep Smith, get rid of Saha he does not look like he can last a full seaosn - too injury prone. I take it however he is a dangerous striker when fit but how often is he fit?
                    Noooo Sickko!! Saha was instrumental in getting the team breathing space before getting injuried. If him can play only half the season and score that much goals ... I'd tek him over Smith any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      Lazie who you call 'white towel' Fletcher or O'Shea right? With the notable exception of Kleberson, Sir Alex has rolled the dice and picked some decent young talent.

I was in England in Sumnmer 2003 when Ronaldo signed and I remember one headline that read "Ronaldo, the other one, arrives'...now he is arguably the best striker in the world.
                      The WhiteTowel is none other than Richardson! According to a Manu Ranter's site, when Fergie put him on, its like throwing in the white towel.

Comment

Saha was the best and most consistent striker in the EPL when the season started but we all held our collective breaths cause we knew it was only a matter of time.

I dont for a minute think he is not a quality striker but for some one his built how long can he last if he gets injured so often.

Look at Giggs, one of the reaosn he has lasted so long is that he has consistently been healthy.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X