Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Sloppy GUNNERs game!
    King Karl, you missed most of this outstanding game.....

Football as you welll know is a game of fractions of a minute.

You should submit your forum commentary after the game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      King Karl, you missed most of this outstanding game.....

Football as you welll know is a game of fractions of a minute.

You should submit your forum commentary after the game.
      Aaaaaaaaaah, HL? (wry...even quizzical smile emoticon)

It was an enthralling game...exciting even...but not a good one for either of these two TEAMS. The mistakes...the poor use of brain...the lack of fitness????? Aaaaaah, HL?! ...now Chelsea is showing how this game should be played.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Thus the move...bring in a speedster in midfield. Many will say take off Ozil. Not an option.
        I thought Ozil was the speedster in midfield?!? Didn't we see where he is credited as being the fastest man in football, or something to that effect?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I thought Ozil was the speedster in midfield?!? Didn't we see where he is credited as being the fastest man in football, or something to that effect?!?
          He strolled around! ...often...most often...100+% of time he was on the field he kept his speed well locked away!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

For all the speed he allegedly has, Ozil does not use his "speed over ground" to influence any game, not even those for Germany. Makes no sense having all that speed if you don't use it. Yuh sure he is not a Jamaican balla?!

As for his defending...how can you or Stoni give him any credit where that is concerned? Yet unnu have crazy strength fi Maestro and Romario Campbell??!?!? The only thing worse than Ozil's awful attacking displays for Arsenal ever since his signing has been his lethargic defending!

I am glad he is no longer the elephant in the room, however. People must stop live offa dem reputation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you saying his brain is where the sun don't shine?? be nice!!
              Peter R

Comment

I am starting to get the feeling he want OUT! ...and back to Germany!!!

Comment

wouldn't you want out as Brain dead Arsenal coach continue

To muddle the teams tactics playing him out of position to accommodate English men..plus setting up.the team to fail.by not buying effective cover..continue to rely on luck regarding injuries...Arsenal.need a.coach.like Mourinho who addresses team needs directly and play players based on performances.
                  Like I.said before Arsenal should have gone for broke.last season if during the January window club needs was addressed..this season fight for fourth once again.to rhatid
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                  X