Daniel Sturridge's injury must be a turning point in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Sturridge's injury must be a turning point in

Daniel Sturridge's injury must be a turning point in responsible training methods, says Jamie Redknapp
    Jamie Redknapp Posted 12th September 2014 view comments
    Liverpool host Aston Villa on Saturday Night Football this week. Here's Jamie Redknapp, who will be in the SNF studio, views ahead of the game...

If there’s anyone who can talk about situations around injuries it’s me. I broke my ankle twice playing for England and tore my hamstring.

I hope Daniel Sturridge’s injury with England can be – not just for him but for a lot of players – a turning point, where people say ‘what do these players do after a game?’. Each person needs their own training schedule tailored.

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/sto...466140,00.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Working...
X