Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada vs Jamaica Goals Highlights[Video]

http://www.101greatgoals.com/goals/i...al-highlights/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Well, I've never seen such horrible goalkeeping from Andre Blake when he was in Jamaica. Could it be that the MLS is destroying all he learnt in Jamaica that led him to become the No. 1 draft pick?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the othjer de guzman played for canada ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have never seen him play before, so I have only your observation & analysis, but I notice that he has started & played in only 1 MLS game.....that was a 2-0 loss to Houston. The Union also acquired Rais Mbolhi, the Algerian WC keeper, July 30.

Comment

Another examination of our coaches' students!

Another failed test!

Another measure of our used system or method of educating our talented young on the playing of football.

Another pointer to our failed system.

How can anyone defend our football teachers or our football administrators - JFF, PLCA, Parish FAs...schools - as being good for the job or being good leaders?

Those who constantly berate our footballers and question our talents please lay out the convincing arguments on why the teachers=coaches and administrators are good at planning, leading or teaching?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well as Lazie keep tellin' y'all...there's an abundance of talent in Jamaican local football.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Well as Lazie keep tellin' y'all...there's an abundance of talent in Jamaican local football.
              If Lazie had said that he would be right on the money!
              ...but as you know, you had the talent to be as academically advanced as you presently are and that from your earliest days. Having now recognized how talented you were you also must at times have wondered on where you would be if you had not had your experiences.

It is now as clear as day that if you had not been well coached in your earlier days and have had the experience(s) you had all that talent would have been for naught! ...and so it is that our youngsters abundance of talent goes to naught as their coaches are ignorant and their experiences at playing football '2nd form stuff'.

The truth: Having only an abundance of talent just does not cut it!!! In football our youngsters with only an abundance of talent reap results such as this destruction at the hands of a poor Canadian team!!!!
              Last edited by Karl; September 11, 2014, 01:18 PM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X