Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh yuh rate Rafa.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      For me a great coaches are the ones that improve players, achieve results with less talented players. I do not rate coaches who just spend any amount of money to buy the best players. Look at the list below and you can see that Wenger is top of the tree.

Manone - Sunderland -- WHO??????
      Fabianski- Swansea --- KMT!!!!!
      Toure - Liverpool ---- Was better at RB until Uncle Scrooge told him he's a CB. A guaranteed fvckup in the defense!!!!
      Senderos - Aston Villa --- KMFcknT!!!! Waste of a space
      Bartley - Swansea ------ Who????
      Clichy - Man City ---- Should have stayed at Arsenal.......then again, he did win two League medals since leaving Arsene
      Sagna - Man City ------Good, but he'd better work some Obeah on Zabaletti to get games
      Sidwell - Stoke City----- Mid table journeyman
      Nasri - Man City ------ Good but not as good as he thinks
      Sidwell - Stoke City --- Ok, I see that you want to make up numbers by naming him twice.
      Larsson - Sunderland---- Good free kick taker
      Song - West Ham ---- Good with lots of potential to become another Yaya but Uncle Scrooge didn't want to release the purse strings and pay more in wages
      Fabregas - Chelsea - The best player out of Arsenal
      Adebayor - Tottenham - Lazy but deadly when runs instead of jog
      RVP - Man United ---- Thank you very much

plus countless players playing in the top leagues in Europe
      Ashley Cole - Roma ---The best LB England has ever seen
      Ozyakup - Besiktas ---WHO????
      Djourou - Hamburg --- Him alone pays Arsenal physio's annual salary
      Eboue - Galatasaray --- God bless him heart. Shorty Malcolm reincarnation
      Bendtner - Wolfburg ---- Hehehe. It's a good thing Switzerland have a good banking system. Swiss national hero.
      Vermalaen - Barcelona ---- Good player. Wish him well.

And always among the top teams in Europe. Staggering, the man is a genius.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

bendtner wanted away and was brought back...same with flamini so there is more in this mortar than just the pestle....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bendtner was under contract and we were short of forwards, Flamini did not have a club and was available on a free!! If Cesc was available on a free I am sure Arsene would've welcomed him with open arms. I think they looked at it and thought the squad needed strengthening in other areas hence passed on Cesc.

Comment

like defensive midfield?

i am a fan and admirer of wenger but he fell short. we are overstocked at winger, short on forwards and also short on quality defensive midfield players...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              like defensive midfield?

i am a fan and admirer of wenger but he fell short. we are overstocked at winger, short on forwards and also short on quality defensive midfield players...
              Exactly, I thought that should have been the priority

Comment

Working...
              X