Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora seh him no want Santa Claude

den no big time serious coach this????

Unnu think a dibbi-dibbi bussiness this???
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Give some moe details nuh Sickko?

Thanks
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

RJR carried an item on their sports cast today where they said Bora said he wont pick players just because of what team they play for but how they can help the team.

They did mention Claude Davis specifically as one overseas based player who has questioned his non-selection.

Jerry Hue was not selected either and Bora did say something but to be honest I really could not hear what exactly he said about Hue.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

But Bora renk! How im chose not to call big EPL man?

Anyway, thank you fi dat.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

H.L & Scaly a guh kill im now
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            den no big time serious coach this????

Unnu think a dibbi-dibbi bussiness this???
            What Bora is doing doesnt surprise me. Players will be picked to the national squad based on performance, and not based on who you are or where you play. If you are committed to the cause, you will be on the team.

But come world cup qualification time, he will have a good sense of who his committed players are, and the likes of Claude Davis etc will be back in the squad..provided they fall in line with what Bora expects of them.

Its no doubt that Claude Davis is one of our better defenders, and I dont believe for one minute that Bora is not aware of that fact. What Bora wants to do is get into the minds of these players.
            Last edited by Reggae-Fan; May 31, 2007, 12:54 PM.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Heh, heh, heh. Mek CB did try something like that you would not hear the end of it. Another reason why we need a big name foreign coach. . .

Comment

jerry hue,I repeat need to wuk pon im finishing.sorry mo but a reality he will do more harm to the team than help.

Comment

"jerry hue,I repeat need to wuk pon im finishing"

And to think I had good feelings about your progress.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    "jerry hue,I repeat need to wuk pon im finishing"

And to think I had good feelings about your progress.
                    That was not me!
                    It must have been my house guest who was passing through...found my computer on...and, created his little mischief!

...now, own up former house guest?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah duppy dweet? I have a feelin' Karl is losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Ah duppy dweet? I have a feelin' Karl is losing it.
                        You know I have not a problem with Hue's finishing! With his touch and passing ability, it is the matter of frequency with which he loses the ball - an anti-TEAM trait - that is my concern.

Comment

Working...
                        X