Another Striker Snubs United …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Striker Snubs United …

Striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar has become the third hitman in a week to snub United.

Huntelaar was reported to be high on Sir Alex’s summer wishlist but wants to stay with Ajax, where he has scored 60 goals in 74 matches overthe past two years.
    “I need to progress as a player before a foreign experience,” the 23 year old Dutch forward said.
    Fergie’s options are narrowing fast as the rumoured search for a striker continues. Earlier this week, ex-Chelsea attacker Eidur Gudjohnsen, now a reserve at Barcelona, ruled out a return to the Premiership.
    United are in talks with Barcelona about the sale of Samuel Eto’o but the Cameroon star is said to favour a move to Liverpool if he leaves Catalonia.
    And Spurs’ favourite Dimitar Berbatov, is set to break Fergie’s heart by signing a new improved contract with the north London club. Last week, the Sun newspaper claimed United were ready to offer cash-plus-Louis Saha worth £39 million for the Bulgarian goal hero.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Not every player have the confidence fi wear Manu's jersey!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I see it every day in my business - people are so comfortable in their position that they are afraid to take up a challenge to better themselves. Rather than trying to rise to the challenge they prefer to be a big fish in a small pond. Tsk tsk tsk.... I am disappointed in Berbatov. Spurs will always be on the fringe chasing the big four. I hope they get rid of their deadweight and spend some money. Chelsea needs to be challenged.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Becareful of the wrath of Scaly! Robinho called Spurs a small club and Scaly was about to walk pon wata.

Comment

You know....

I was wondering what were the real reasons. Now I know

Comment

Samuel Eto’o but the Cameroon star is said to favour a move to Liverpool if he leaves Catalonia.

You see what C.L league glory can do ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop it X. The only reason him want to guh Livapool is because its like being in Spain. Learning english isn't necessary.

Comment

Hey madda-rate-rs, unuh nuh have nuh smilies weh can show me a kin poop-a-lick? Cause dat deh card deh weh mi President draw wikkid!!!! LOL!!!!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jealousy is a Bit@ch, nuh hate because Big man waah come a Big Club.Sorry yuh next year.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

jealous of? Who is EPL champs? When Livapool get that title .. holla!!

Comment

waddup Jangle....man, I really hope the dutchman change is mind, the guy remind of Shevchenko( the AC Milan version)
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                        waddup Jangle....man, I really hope the dutchman change is mind, the guy remind of Shevchenko( the AC Milan version)

Big up Yuttie!!!! Glad to see you back. I missed your great analytical footballing mind. For a yute you have made some very good calls on certain players in the past.

TK yuh can come outa hiding now!!!!!

Comment

£39 million??? fergie mussi feel seh de Glazers dem nuh figga out de diffrance between a "$" and a "£" ?
                          pr
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            £39 million??? fergie mussi feel seh de Glazers dem nuh figga out de diffrance between a "$" and a "£" ?
                            pr
                            If dem cyaan manage it, sell it! A 41 million spend already and there is still a search for a forward.

Comment

Working...
                            X