Some Team Run Like Patty Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Team Run Like Patty Shop

that's what reach unnuh when yuh have an incompetent executive team...unlike Man City with the dynamic duo of Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano...gwaan spend money on flops that don't fit your team dynamic...

In what is is,all of 3 years you can speak definitively about your club?
    True to being fly by night!
    Tek time,yuh getting ahead of yuhself.

Comment

we're getting ahead of all a you waste teams...go look a football director

Comment

Patty shop, despite struggles continues to make profits. On May 20th 2014 Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak was hoping that Man City would break even this season. Care to clear up yuh eediat argument?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ahmm...Boy U is a football has been...this was not directed at teams that can't play in Europe and who have been turned down by every prospect in the transfer window...go hold a corner...big man time now

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            ahmm...Boy U is a football has been...this was not directed at teams that can't play in Europe and who have been turned down by every prospect in the transfer window...go hold a corner...big man time now
            I love to see you runoff yuh beak as most times you end up hiding from the forum to regain some face. Some team just play inna the UCL fi mek up numbas .... no chance of winning.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and some team just can't win a game...snicker

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                and some team just can't win a game...snicker
                The last time MU started the season with a loss, you claffies laughed and carried on because the so called defending champion started with a win. I can recall how Jangle, Rockman, Westman and myself ended up with the last laff.

Comment

memories...win a bloodcl@@t game...

Comment

They have 37 games to do that. I wouldn't bet against winning that game

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      They have 37 games to do that. I wouldn't bet against winning that game
                      BT's delusion is beginning to concern me. Where are his handlers? X, HL, come get your man...him head nuh too right. HL, beg you tek you pill dem before you chat wid X, look what happen to BT.

And here it comes, X, in his delusion, will interpret this as me being a Manu** fan - LOL!!! If Manu** was to pay me US$10B a year to support them, we woulda prefa tek up jacks.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        And here it comes, X, in his delusion, will interpret this as me being a Manu** fan - LOL!!! If Manu** was to pay me US$10B a year to support them, we woulda prefa tek up jacks.
                        A lie yuh would a split the money wid the undercover closet Arsenal fan Xcuse.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When Brickie sey Patty shop team why some rile up

Manchester United to pay all of Nani's salary during his loan move...Bwoy how the mighty has fallen...I guess Nani a one a dem CEO weh get severance fi leave d job.... lmao...mi neva know patty shop ave Disney money...lol
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

lol...

Comment

you a laff? City gooda still a pay Wayne Bridge to rhatid.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X