Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny, as an expert on "class"

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Arsenal are always at the top table, always relevant, always operate with class,

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is keen to sign Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani to bolster his attacking options and prevent Manchester United signing Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria in the process.
    http://www.givemesport.com/495696-ar...angel-di-maria

What do you have to say about Mr. Classy?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is keen to sign Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani to bolster his attacking options and prevent Manchester United signing Real Madrid winger Angel di Maria in the process.
    http://www.givemesport.com/495696-ar...angel-di-maria

What do you have to say about Mr. Classy?
    Yeah, right Jangle Arsene is gonna spend 50 mil on a striker to stop Man U buying another player? I can't believe adults actually read these fairy tales.

Comment

Dunny Dunny It is not arsene's money to spend or is

Arsenal an Arsene owned company. At least arsene should go out and sign a better forward than Giroud and Sanogo..two deadwoods
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        Arsenal an Arsene owned company. At least arsene should go out and sign a better forward than Giroud and Sanogo..two deadwoods
        My take on the striker situation is that Arsenal definitely need a number 9 that is better than these two. I wouldn't call them deadwood but top class they are not. I am sure Arsene knows that and there is still 11 days to go in this window to strengthen. Arsenal still need 3 players a centre back, midfielder and a striker.

Comment

Ok Sar I C We N The Same Page Lol

Fi Real...deadwood Tru Dem Foot Seem To B Heavy Fi Dem...when Dem Running..lol
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
          X