Dunny, Cesc Fabergas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny, Cesc Fabergas...

is looking good in real blue! Very good pass by him for Schruller's second for Chelsea.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

He is the icing on the cake, pure class, watching him in blue is like seeing your wife sleeping with another man. Gutted to say the least. I say it again only Arsenal can stop Chelsea winning the League.

Comment

He is the icing on the cake, pure class
      I have to admit, he looks good. I was not a fan of him before, but looking at him playing for Chelsea, I can see how he will add that extra to the team. That pass for the Schruller goal had genius written all over it.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ah bwoy!!! He did that at arsenal time and again

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes, but I was not too focused on him while he was at Arsenal.

Comment

Cesc?

My GUNNERS should have sold and bought in Cesc. Carzola, Wilshire and one more could have been used to defray Cesc's cost.

--------

I hope when he visits The GUNNERS' Home that he is given a 5 minute standing ovation!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wenger said they have Orzil arready and therefore no place for Cesc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Wenger said they have Orzil arready and therefore no place for Cesc.
                It was the asking price for Cesc that sent Wenger scurrying away.
                Cesc is a 'pass-master' and scorer of goals. We need one like him.

If you saw our today's Champions League match you would have seen why Giroud and Carzola together = zilch!!!! A step up in quality and these two bullies of lesser TEAMs = a big fat ZERO!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

snicker...Dummy really working hard to live up to yuh name

Comment

Working...
                  X