Van Gaal slams ManUre Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Gaal slams ManUre Players

I thought this was only a Mourinho thing to blame players.Anyway, least we forget, Jose is actually from the van Gaal school.

Van Gall Slams Players
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Well, I don't subscribe to that rule that the coach should always shoulder the blame. Not saying van Gaal is correct on this occasion, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Still waiting to where he slam the players. The man simply say the confidence is not there. They try to draw him into who and what and he wouldn't have it. That is the difference with Jose, he would start calling names plus description.

The man simply say his team is not playing well right now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well, I guess this could be a part of the slam

He also accused some of them of not being able to cope with the expectation which playing for the club automatically demands and added that it doesn't get much worse than losing the first game of the new season.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The headline was a bit dramatic.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For sure. They do the same thing when Mourinho says he needs strikers who will finish their chances. It is true and although Jose may not point to any specific player, they acuse him of blaming players.

Comment

No Tilla the difference is Jose ripped into Hazard, E'to, Torres. He went a lot further than what LVG did.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is the difference with Jose, he would start calling names plus description.
                That there is what I am talking about Sass. I do not recall one instance when Mourinho pointed out any specific player for failing to live up to expectations. He always spoke in general (like saying he needs strikers who will deliver). It is the press who turn it into a Mourinho blaming specific players. He did the same thing last season that van Gaal did yesterday.

Also, don't come back with the "Eto'o is an old man comment". He was having a private conversation and joked about it and was overheard by a journalist who made it public. I see Fernando Torres missing even the simplet of opportunities and Jose does not single him out for redicule. He comments that Torres may not be scoring as much (which everyone knows of course), but says he does very good work for the team in other areas.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-spiky-presser

Jose has a pattern and this is just one example.
                  I can find more fi you but I am off to the pool.

Comment

That's what I like about you. No matter what, when it comes to Chelsea or STETHS, you defend their fcukery to the very end! Consistency! NICE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK, so you put up a case. I did not remember that, but as I said, I could not recall.

Anyway, they player took it well based on his response to the criticism.

Eden Hazard: Jose Mourinho was right to criticise me

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        That's what I like about you. No matter what, when it comes to Chelsea or STETHS, you defend their fcukery to the very end! Consistency! NICE!
                        For a Munro man, reading is really overrated as they say.

If you took time to read and comprehend my post, you would have noticed that I qualified my statement with "I cannot recall...".

Hey, Sass was able to point to a situation and I am man enough to admit.

Comment

I will admit he criticized Hazard. Hazard came back and said the criticism was justified. Show me where he has criticized Eto's and Torres. All what went on all season, Mourinho has consistently thrown his support behind Torres, stating that although Torres may not be scoring, he contributes greatly to the team in other ways. With respect to Eto'o, the only thing I remember is the private conversation where joked about "Eto'o is 32 or 36, who knows..." This was reported by a journalist who overheard the private conversation and Eto'o became upset as a result of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            For a Munro man, reading is really overrated as they say.

If you took time to read and comprehend my post, you would have noticed that I qualified my statement with "I cannot recall...".

Hey, Sass was able to point to a situation and I am man enough to admit.
                            Woooiiiee! Yes, minister!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reading comprehension. Remember that from primary school?

Comment

Working...
                              X