Cavani to the Gummers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cavani to the Gummers?

Now if this should happen, it would turn Arsenal into a real force.

Cavani to Arsenal
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

That's next to impossible with Uncle Scrooge at the controls.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This will come to pass.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hope n pray nuh win yuh tikkles
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Darn right, this would never happen not at 51 million pounds, what unuh tek wi fa, Mugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Darn right, this would never happen not at 51 million pounds, what unuh tek wi fa, Mugs?
            Dunny, yuh stay deh. Wenger sight the rake. He now realize that in order to keep up with the top teams in the EPL and Europe, he will have to attract and retain top talent. In this game, money will always talk.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
              Dunny, yuh stay deh. Wenger sight the rake. He now realize that in order to keep up with the top teams in the EPL and Europe, he will have to attract and retain top talent. In this game, money will always talk.
              He!he!he! Wenger now realize? You think Wenger just born?

Comment

He!he!he! Wenger now realize? You think Wenger just born?
                Sometimes one has to wonder. He sells his best players and do not invest the money in better players. Bout he is paying off stadium.
                He needs to make the club's administrator worry about paying off stadium. His job is to win championships bring in money and increase the value of the club to potential suitors, thereby bringing in more revenue stream. That is his contribution to paying off the stadium. But I guess, it is a good excuse as any...

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  Sometimes one has to wonder. He sells his best players and do not invest the money in better players. Bout he is paying off stadium.
                  He needs to make the club's administrator worry about paying off stadium. His job is to win championships bring in money and increase the value of the club to potential suitors, thereby bringing in more revenue stream. That is his contribution to paying off the stadium. But I guess, it is a good excuse as any...
                  Do not worry about us, one day Chelsea might reach our level, a fret unuh a fret. Fire deh a mus mus tail..........

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                    Do not worry about us, one day Chelsea might reach our level, a fret unuh a fret. Fire deh a mus mus tail..........
                    Yes, we might reach your level if we get a coach who decides to focus on paying bills instead of winning trophies. I want a coach/manager to manage my side, not an accountant.

Comment

Tilla as arsenal fan and fan of good soccer/ football

I still can't comprehend how Dunny and other fans cannot understand the tenet of being a fanatic of a club. It's simple to see winning teams and your team maximising potential in that pursuit of a championship. Although, I understands the financial burden and prudence in running a club. It defies logic when a manager is told he has money to spend and still refuse to spend to upgrade his team. Simply ridiculous...and that's what Arsene did last January and now his refusal to pick up a better holding midfielder and another defender to cover for any injuries that might occur again this season.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You and Tilla go tell that to the Portsmouth, Leeds and Glasgow Rangers fans. Chelsea missed the death by the skin of their teeth the Russian arrive just in time.

Comment

Totally understand follow my reasoning I said told money

is available not to spend what was not there. Specifically I am referencing last season when everyone but the arsenal coach knew we just needed a striker to take us over the top. Not a broken down midfielder like Kalstrom
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                          X