• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, you think them prefer Cricket???

Just 10,000 tickets sold for England friendly

Football
    Posted at 09:04
    Only about 10,000 tickets for England's friendly against Norway at Wembley on 3 September have been sold, writes Charles Sale in the Daily Mail.
    The smallest England attendance at the stadium was 57,897 for the World Cup qualifier against Andorra in June 2009.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Maybe X & Bricktop can offer some insight on this....I could be wrong, but I don't think it's because the Brits have little or no interest in international football or seeing England play. Any way!!! I hope they can get a good crowd, or at least surpass the recent crowd in Miami.

Comment

Islandman (I think), wrote a lovely piece a few weeks ago, stressing the [mis]use of one data point to describe a trend.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi a ask your opinion cause big ole England can't even full a stadium. damn disgrace if you ask me.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X