X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tauro vs Waterhouse Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-V28yt-acg

BLACK LIVES MATTER

There is no UB-40 who could have hit such a spectacular free-kick.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Very cood free kick by Romario!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Very cood free kick by Romario!
        Is that a combination of "cool" and "good"? Nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wickedest ting is , I posted the link , fell asleep and have to watch highlights and Fiyahouse won.

kissteeth.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yup, was wondering what happened to you, I felt like I was only one watching, Bruce did chip in once.

Comment

Sorry boss and the picture looked clear or is that the highlights.I just nodded off and woke up in the morning, the heat.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I tried the link and it kept saying I needed to install the latest Flash update. I went to Adobe's site to make sure I had the latest update, then came back and it still giving me the message. I decided to install their update, then still couldn't get in as it still wanted to do another install. I finally gave up and said it was not worth it.
                I am having a bunch of popup ads now since last night when I tried that link.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  I tried the link and it kept saying I needed to install the latest Flash update. I went to Adobe's site to make sure I had the latest update, then came back and it still giving me the message. I decided to install their update, then still couldn't get in as it still wanted to do another install. I finally gave up and said it was not worth it.
                  I am having a bunch of popup ads now since last night when I tried that link.
                  And that's why I didn't watch it. Last week, I tried watching something on the internet and my Mac was infected by some bug that just wouldn't stop opening up all sorts of websites. I had to pay $60 to clear it all up. So as soon as this one started asking me to install stuff, and when I googled it, it appeared to be some type of adware, I didn't bother.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just corrected the problem. After running Spybot to remove all adwares, I was still getting the popups. I dug deeper and installed AdBlock for my browser, still getting the popups. I decided to look inside my installed programs and there I found a program was installed that is responsible for running the ads. I uninstalled the program, rebooted and now I am fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X