Man United's Fav Ref Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man United's Fav Ref Retires

Surprise there is no mention of his retirement on the forum.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Wow!!

Oh what a relief it is!!!

Quick, someone please apply a cold compress to Lazie's head. Might help him get over the shock.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Look like y'all love careless argument. If Webb was a MU ref, explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75uusKtPqU
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie That Was Too Obvious Fi Tief Lol

The second card that is..the first cud b or cud not..a bit iffy. HOWEVER, THE SECOND EVEN A BLIND REF HAVE TO ISSUE DAT.YELLOW...LMAO
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Look like y'all love careless argument. If Webb was a MU ref, explain this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75uusKtPqU
          If dat is the best evidence you can come wid...all me can do is LMAO! Anyway, even if that is what your story is, the exception doesn't prove the rule. Run galang missa Webb, me sure fi see u ah tek vacation wid Slurgie. LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            Surprise there is no mention of his retirement on the forum.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Let me present a quote for you jokers.

The accusations of favouritism were always ridiculous, though they continued to gain momentum throughout his career. It didn't matter that the smears failed to stand up to even the most basic level of scrutiny; every week, someone Photoshopped a United shirt on Webb's torso and the retweet counter whirled in gratitude. With every contentious decision -- and, indeed, with every clearly justifiable decision -- those images multiplied and spread, including one notable effort from former Liverpool player Ryan Babel that earned him a 10,000 pound fine.

Rival supporters may very well have complained that United always seemed to win when Webb was officiating (they didn't, they won a mere 61.7 percent of the time), but that was obviously less to do with Webb and more to do with the fact that United were really good at football. It didn't matter who was refereeing; United would still be likely to win the game. They won more penalties than they conceded because they spent most of their time running with purpose into the opposition's penalty area.

http://www.espnfc.com.my/barclays-pr...s----macintosh
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Enjoy your retirement Mr Webb, one of the best. Top referee!!

Comment

Give the man a break... he wants to spend more time with his family. Who can grudge him that? See them here!
                  http://www.nairaland.com/1846256/pho...eleases-family
                  Peter R

Comment

funny
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Maybe I am beyond blind but the first one is obvious whereas the second one isn't.
                      If a concussion inducing shot is on path to your face and you shield your face(gaoning no other advantage)then it should not be a yellow.Why he put his hands up?

Comment

Working...
                      X