RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...who are the ten most skilled ah yard now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...who are the ten most skilled ah yard now?

That are under twenty six and over sixteen.
    By skilled I mean can carry the ball, comfortable with the ball and can think and pass on the ball.

Just throw up the name of the one or two players that you think are the most skilled right now playing in Jamaica.

Keamar Daley

Comment

I like Daley , he just wasnt the right fit in england , he should have been shipped out to another destination, Mex, Uraguay, Bolivia , Ecaudor, Africa , Asia etc or MLS
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Give me a another name Nuh X. Who is top ten skilled in Ja under 26 now?

Comment

He was with Orlando City about 2 years ago, in USL Pro, but was cut before pre-season was completed.

Comment

Seems as if Keammar Daly suffer from the Freddie Adu syndrome. Good player but cannot find a team to save his life!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I feel that the most challenging position to master or even to be effective playing is the central creative/attacking midfielder. The qualities I think this player should have are - to be physically fast (speed), be able to make quick decisions, have good/great vision, coordinated, have good balance, physically strong, good/great passer, very good dribbler, have good ball control (especially when closely marked) and can strike the ball very well....This all gives you the ability to control the "pace" of the game.
              I use the above as an indicator to judge if the development process is "working".
              How many players, that have represented the ReggaeBoyz, over the last 10 - 15 years have these qualities, or even half of these qualities???.....How many qualified coaches/teachers in the Jamaican development system know how to develop such a player???
              ***The development system that the U.S. was using was not producing this type of player (it was producing box to box midfielders) & that is why there is a bigger push to get the best young players in a professional system, with MLS (our top league) playing a leading role. There is also a plan to continually evaluate the coaches that are in this development system.

Comment

I don't know how good he is because I don't remember seeing him play, so I'm going by what was/is posted about him......When it was announced that he was going to Orlando City for a trial, I suggested that he should have gone to another team because 1. Orlando City was defending champions and had retained pretty much their entire squad 2. Orlando City has a English coach, Adrian Heath, & since he had problems in a British system, he might want to find a team with an American, Latin or Caribbean coach 3. Suggested that he go to Atlanta Silverbacks who had a Trinidadian coach & were about 2 weeks into preseason, which would have suited him since he hadn't played competitive soccer in months.

Comment

Lamar nelson

Comment

Brian Brown, not in Ja now but just started at union, domestic, yard developed.

Comment

Romario campbell

Comment

Dino williams

Comment

Keamar lawrence

Comment

Working...
                          X