No announcement yet.

The youth coach hype or the truth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is so hard to understand about the youth coach and my support, he has to prove himself and he is doing that , hence my support , not a full backing but for the work being done and he has done much , granted I have issues with some of it , great reservations!....Saurez was a big smoke screen that will cloud any judgement in assessing dis bredda.

Its like you want me to support for support sake , it nuh guh suh, man affi earn it, an im a try, will he succeed ?

That is the question, Bipolar or rationale.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh more right than you think!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        The truth hurts brethren , inability to reason ? you reduce reasoning to name calling , i have pointed out your folly, is it not anything but Man U ? ...when will you declare a season ?...when will you decalre the value of an individual buy as world class quality.

I have Xposed you and will continue to do so, you cant say liverpool when we are in midtable , relegation when others can stop Man U ,suh yuh nuh bizniz if Man U deh pan top, it nuh faze yuh or yuh inlove wid dem,probably both your silence on the issue is consent in the affirmative.
        You are simply put - an idiot. Not worthy of my time or Liverpool's. Run go and stay at City. Your understanding and ability to reason rivals an imbecile...so it is my fault for suffering your stupidity. You have ZERO understanding of what it means to be a fan, you cannot even frame an argument properly. It is child's play taking you on. Not fair. Bad on me. Run along and play by yourself...like in the middle of the road. The world does not need another jackass.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ouch somebody get hurt ?

1)Can you declare a season.You will find last season your ambition was top 6 before the season started.

2) Can you declare a player of quality beside gerraud and sturridge.You will find 99% of the team yuh write off, same team yuh coach a try build.

3) Can you declare a victory over a top 4 team

Can you declare something besides the (word ) diehearted fan.Put some meaning in it ,show yuh spine.

Is it not anything but Man U ?..i await your name calling.Mi deh pan yuh brethren,fraud a get expose diss season.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Ouch somebody get hurt ?

1)Can you declare a season.You will find last season your ambition was top 6 before the season started.

2) Can you declare a player of quality beside gerraud and sturridge.You will find 99% of the team yuh write off, same team yuh coach a try build.

3) Can you declare a victory over a top 4 team

Can you declare something besides the (word ) diehearted fan.Put some meaning in it ,show yuh spine.

Is it not anything but Man U ?..i await your name calling.Mi deh pan yuh brethren,fraud a get expose diss season.
            As I said, you are not very bright and a joker to boot. You of all people have no business declaring yourself a diehard (not dieheart, that is one of your made up x-isms)...

diehard |ˈdīˌhärd| noun [ often as modifier ] a person who strongly opposes change or who continues to support something in spite of opposition: diehard traditionalists | she was a diehard Yankees fan. (I would rewrite this to "Paul is a diehard LFC fan"...

Kind of like supporting Liverpool and not jumping to City. You also have no business insinuating that anyone else is spineless:

spine·less [spahyn-lis] adjective
            having no spine or backbone; having a weak spine; limp; without moral force, resolution, or courage; feeble: a spineless, lily-livered coward. e.g. "In jumping to City, X showed himself to be a feeble, spineless, lily-livered coward")

Was jumping to City an example of your spine? LOL!!! Joker.

Lastly, no one in their right mind PREDICTS anything that doesn't involve reasoned thought - except you of course. The forum is littered with your asinine predictions, year over year you make a complete and total fool of yourself making predictions grounded in baseless emotion, only to look the jackass in the end. I wouldn't mind it if you were to do it for City, Chelsea or whatever club you support this week, but please take your long mout' off of Liverpool and go away.

Anyway, you can play your stupid little game by yourself, the record is CLEARLY in my favor. Since 1971, I have been a LFC-for-life-fan, never declaring myself for any other. Can you declare the same? If not, then shaddup!!! You know NOTHING of being a TRUE RED. NOTHING! Now run along...your stupidity is giving me a headache.
            Last edited by Paul Marin; August 10, 2014, 11:05 AM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What was he score against Dortmund?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                What was he score against Dortmund?
                Liverpool 4-0 Dortmund (Sturridge, Lovren, Coutinho and Henderson) - good news is that there was no goal scoring concentration on one player. Coutinho should have scored two, sterling at least one. Team played well, but it was a weakened Dortmund team to be fair. No Hummels, no Reus. And one of the goals should not have counted (Henderson) as the ball went out of play. However, prior to that, the build up was stellar. Top class. Better than anything you are seeing in the Community Sh!t.

Comment

Working...
                X