The youth coach hype or the truth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    heX whey yuh nuh leff Paul Marin side alone and talk bout your team Sh!tty.
    Thank u sah. Me nah even ago sey nuttin, but me bookmark di post fi future reference. As wid all t'ings heX, is jes a matta of time before him goat mout' skid an' bruk off him own teet. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thats why i have been wondering how yuh live wid yuhself.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Thats why i have been wondering how yuh live wid yuhself.
        I live with myself because I am not an eediat. Now...one only has to read the record to figure out who fits the bill on that front. LOL!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

True a eddiat always declares himself as smart ,and others as eddiat.Keep posting,this is the season for the youth coach and you of course.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Two less Liverpool fans is an auspicious beginning,but seriously Paul Marin and X,is there any end to the war?

Comment

Paul has to admit his folly , there is no shame in my game.

Is it not anything but Man U , that is liverpool gospel, dont tell me that your silence on the issue is an affirmative for pool.

Interestingly every season from I have known Paul on the site , he has never declared a season for pool, never ! this from a so called diehearted man ?

He came close last season and the most he could come up with was be quiet because it might get JINX ? after holding his breath all season he almost declared it the last month of the season, but no its my fault for declaring ( having faith in the youth coach ) to dismiss Chelsea to win it all . For the record, then as it is now he was quiet at the begining of the season.

Here is a man that wanted the back of a man that brought us back glory days , was under the nose of Fergie, could not support another legend because of fickle reasons.Incidentally he did support Hodgson to lead us to glory , the best man he said to get the most out of less or something to that affect.(Mental).What is he saying about the squad ? same squad K.D took to 7th and almost won a FA cup and league cup.

His support for the youth coach is also weak,pending Top 4 again he says ? The youth coach has spent close to a 100 mill this season brought in almost half a dozen players and he dismisses it as per net spend, kissteeth, one man got sold 6 came in, the quality must be accounted for !Where is his support for the youth coach this season ?

Saurez, the man who got us into top 4, belittled for 23 million , you see the value of Saurez, Barca came in for him, a big club, like others came in for Maschi, Alonso, Kuyt etc .I say that to highlight his questioning of pools quality, even now he persists.Deadwood he calls most of them, deadwood like Man U squad under Moyes , how many shine under a true coach Van Gall ?All Man U needs is 4 players of quality to be back on top again.Point is Paul nuh know ball and he hides behind his so called support (weak)...no declaration of winning the Prem, no faith in the clubs quality, to declare himself a true fan and of course not supporting another club to win the title over Man U , suh im a man u fan in di closet ( a 5th columnist).

I declare it any damm club but Man U , if it is not pool.Can he do that ?

I beg that he joins the fantasy league, comedy to *****t.
              Last edited by Sir X; August 8, 2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

All Man U needs is 4 players of quality to be back on top again. supporting another club to win the title over Man U , suh im a man u fan in di closet ( a 5th columnist).

I declare it any damm club but Man U , if it is not pool.
                Let me let you in on a likkle secret.......we already get two out a the 4.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sure Paul is happy.....anything but Man U !

Comment

Paul doesnt have a side , he supports the coach under the guise he supports the club.

5th columnist.

I support the club.
                    Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen...right out of the horses mout.

Woooops goatzes mout Loverpool fan for reeel!!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen...right out of the horses mout.

Woooops goatzes mout Loverpool fan for reeel!!!
                      LOL!!!! What a joker. This donkey run go Chelsea, Napoli, City and want to come tell people sey him "support the club". Delusional as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Two less Liverpool fans is an auspicious beginning,but seriously Paul Marin and X,is there any end to the war?
                        What war? X is a City fan a shub him mout' eena fi wi bizniz. The record is CLEAR...he is a Liverpool demagogue. His support for other teams simply shows that he is a NOT a Liverpool fan. I will NEVER forgive him for that. He has lost ALL CREDIBILITY and is INCAPABLE of admitting HE WAS WRONG!!! Some things, you just can't fix, like putting the toothpaste back in the tube.

When Mo was vex at Suarez and the way Liverpool handled the Evra affair, did Mo run go a nex' club? No! Him jes' sit pon the sideline and wait, like a true fan. The thought of supporting a rival would be as offensive as drinking dog-****. Now what did heX do when FSG neva get a big name coach to run the club? Firs' him cry down the owners, then him cry down the coach, den ultimately, him run go ah City? Is that the way a real fan works? When Moyes was a mash up fi u club, what u did do? Run go Chelsea? KMT. No war, it ain't a fair fight.

Comment

Paul has to admit his folly , there is no shame in my game.

Is it not anything but Man U , that is liverpool gospel, dont tell me that your silence on the issue is an affirmative for pool.

Interestingly every season from I have known Paul on the site , he has never declared a season for pool, never ! this from a so called diehearted man ?

He came close last season and the most he could come up with was be quiet because it might get JINX ? after holding his breath all season he almost declared it the last month of the season, but no its my fault for declaring ( having faith in the youth coach ) to dismiss Chelsea to win it all . For the record, then as it is now he was quiet at the begining of the season.

Here is a man that wanted the back of a man that brought us back glory days , was under the nose of Fergie, could not support another legend because of fickle reasons.Incidentally he did support Hodgson to lead us to glory , the best man he said to get the most out of less or something to that affect.(Mental).What is he saying about the squad ? same squad K.D took to 7th and almost won a FA cup and league cup.

His support for the youth coach is also weak,pending Top 4 again he says ? The youth coach has spent close to a 100 mill this season brought in almost half a dozen players and he dismisses it as per net spend, kissteeth, one man got sold 6 came in, the quality must be accounted for !Where is his support for the youth coach this season ?

Saurez, the man who got us into top 4, belittled for 23 million , you see the value of Saurez, Barca came in for him, a big club, like others came in for Maschi, Alonso, Kuyt etc .I say that to highlight his questioning of pools quality, even now he persists.Deadwood he calls most of them, deadwood like Man U squad under Moyes , how many shine under a true coach Van Gall ?All Man U needs is 4 players of quality to be back on top again.Point is Paul nuh know ball and he hides behind his so called support (weak)...no declaration of winning the Prem, no faith in the clubs quality, to declare himself a true fan and of course not supporting another club to win the title over Man U , suh im a man u fan in di closet ( a 5th columnist).

I declare it any damm club but Man U , if it is not pool.Can he do that ?

I beg that he joins the fantasy league, comedy to *****t.

This is easily the most stupid and ignorant post in the history of the universe as it clearly demonstrates X's inability to reason, think or analyze any of my positions on all things Liverpool. An analogy would be to expect a someone who can't add 2+2 to understand quadratic equations. Ain't gonna happen. I could tear his stupidity and delusion apart limb from limb while laying bare to waste his treasonous behavior, but I won't waste my time suffering fools gladly. All I will sey is that there is ONLY ONE OF US who has ever declared himself a City fan...and X calls himself a diehard. Nuff said. Too funny.

Comment

True a eddiat always declares himself as smart ,and others as eddiat.Keep posting,this is the season for the youth coach and you of course.
                            Okay - and to me a true eediat is someone who demonstrates on a daily basis that he is a true eediat. I call it as it is.

Comment

What does bipolar mean? Anyone?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The truth hurts brethren , inability to reason ? you reduce reasoning to name calling , i have pointed out your folly, is it not anything but Man U ? ...when will you declare a season ?...when will you decalre the value of an individual buy as world class quality.

I have Xposed you and will continue to do so, you cant say liverpool when we are in midtable , relegation when others can stop Man U ,suh yuh nuh bizniz if Man U deh pan top, it nuh faze yuh or yuh inlove wid dem,probably both your silence on the issue is consent in the affirmative.
                                Last edited by Sir X; August 9, 2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X