X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th columnist your assesment on the Loss

Thanx
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Let me help, if Sterling wasnt there on display , it would have been worse.This season will be ugly, 1st we need two quality strikers that can give us 15 goals a piece and a midfield that can chip in close to that.

I dont see it in the formation we have on display.In order to achieve that Sterling has to play as a striker upfront with Sturridge, I dont think the youth coach can pass that learning curve , it would mean to displace the 4 million dollar journey man.

Regression.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Let me help, if Sterling wasnt there on display , it would have been worse.This season will be ugly, 1st we need two quality strikers that can give us 15 goals a piece and a midfield that can chip in close to that.

I dont see it in the formation we have on display.In order to achieve that Sterling has to play as a striker upfront with Sturridge, I dont think the youth coach can pass that learning curve , it would mean to displace the 4 million dollar journey man.

Regression.
      "Regression"...LOL!!! Typical...please tell me now that you are happy with your new found home at City. Nothing could make me more xtatic!!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Thanx
        Very simple - we needed a proper striker. Lambert can't be expected to lead up front as a lone striker in what was really a 4-5-1 formation, not a 4-3-3 as the TV coverage wanted you to believe. At full strength, LFC can beat anyone, the question is whether BR will do the right thing and make the league the priority and write off FA Cup and League Cup. My guess that our starting lineup (which can beat your city team and anything Manure can put out) come August 16 will be:

==========Mignolet
        Johnson===Skrtel==Lovren===Moreno
        ====Henderson======Lucas
        ==========Gerrard
        ===Coutinho===========Sterling
        ==========Sturridge

And keep in mind Llallana, Can, Markovic, and another striker yet to come are all potential threats. We clearly have a stronger team in all positions than last year, except...no Suarez...that's the (dare I say) X factor and obviously, an irreplaceable loss.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

OK sah , lets see .

Comment

very good game. If Sturridge and Llallana was there it could have been different. Liverpool did well.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are waaay too kind Assasin,with Rooney being at his best and Mata in close proximity to the strikers,RvP would have had a field day!

I doubt very much LvG will keep the formation he used on tour,Januajaz(sp)playing in front of Shaw is key,likewise Valencia behind Young.....
              Last edited by Rockman; August 5, 2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Maybe so but take Rooney out of this game and it could be different too. Liverpool have nothing to be ashamed of. They won the first half and Manu did a good job in the second half.

Blackett was impressive and Ashley Young was my MOM, If this is how young is going to play then you may have to mix his money with some copper and give him a new contract. I think Kagawa is gone as Mata has stepped up, even tackling and I think it is time to give Jesse Lingard a bench warming spot in the midfield.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Blackett,James,etc are becoming...
                  It would be a sad day if we lose Kagawa and keep Cleverly,also,can play further behind the strikers,not so with Mata.
                  Seems the squad is abound with players quite capable of going forward,Keane,Shaw,James to name a few.It is hard to ignore Lingard!
                  Sass,the weak link is at the back,that makes us vulnerable to a handful of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Blackett,James,etc are becoming...
                    It would be a sad day if we lose Kagawa and keep Cleverly,also,can play further behind the strikers,not so with Mata.
                    Seems the squad is abound with players quite capable of going forward,Keane,Shaw,James to name a few.It is hard to ignore Lingard!
                    Sass,the weak link is at the back,that makes us vulnerable to a handful of teams.
                    Kagawa ?
                    Mistake to get rid of him. ...should go the opposite way and give him more playing time. Mata as lone creator forward/midfielder of his type is begging for a 'crash & burn' period during any season.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think Cleverly should go but if he stays it is going to be for backup for Carrick, and Fletcher, not attacking mid at all.

Back is definitely the problem. Have to get rid of erratic player like Raphael, Send Jones out on loan, get one good defender, get Blackett some playing time. Give Keane a few games, Shaw will be fine, Give Smalling some strong talking to and use Ashley Young and Valencia they way how young was used in the last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        I think Cleverly should go
                        Agree! ...too slow a learner!

but if he stays it is going to be for backup for Carrick, and Fletcher, not attacking mid at all.
                        Appears a waste as at this moment he is very, very, very...(get the gist?)...poor! Awful actually!

Back is definitely the problem. Have to get rid of erratic player like Raphael, Send Jones out on loan, get one good defender, get Blackett some playing time. Give Keane a few games, Shaw will be fine, Give Smalling some strong talking to and use Ashley Young and Valencia they way how young was used in the last two games.
                        No beating around the brush. Needs 4 top quality defenders. Nothing less shall do (BoyU any good)!!!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X