It is amazing!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is amazing!!!!

What a difference a coach makes. These are the same players from last season with the exception of two. We have two reborn players in Darren Fletcher and Ashley Young.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

As me seh to one of my twk-faced bredrin earlier, I was more interested to see how we performed more than the result. Well I am happy with the result but I'm even happier with how the team responded after going a goal down. I am happy that our defense was tested. They did pretty decent. Stirling was a terror and would be for any defense. Cuthino was also runn8ng the show for the Losers. Overall, another champion team in the making.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Was,of the view we needed 2 CDs I will settle for one to lead at the back. Keane did well despite giving away the penalty to Real and Blackett did well against Pool. Still thing a defensive mid is needed.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes to both positions. Fletcher needs some cover.

Comment

I bet Lingard is looking better to you now. I like the bwoy, he is fearless and have a vibes out him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't count your chickens unless they are hatching in the EPL.

Comment

O think Evans and Jones are to Man U what Moyes was...;woefully lacking and an outright downgrade.When briskly Bale exposed Keane,I knew Evans and Jones(Eto'o made a fool of Jones and he is a senior citizen)would not have fared better.Ferdinand was slow but his judgement(positioning and anticipating..) was sound.
              If you watch our games closely,Young invariably bypasses Jones and Evans,he knows they are not the greatest of passers when under pressure.I can't understand how Smalling few and far apart mistakes are often magnified yet the chronic mistakes of both charlatons are never acknowledged. Blackette seems much more sound ....
              Jones and Evans could not make the team as wingbacks but accomplish exactly that when they are guised as defenders in the three CD backline.
              Technically,LvG is playing a 4-4-3 formation with the wingers assigned defensive duties and not restricting themselves by hi
              hugging the throw line.Fletcher seems to be the second central defender playing well ahead of the last one,this will become obvious once the EPL is in full swing.

Comment

If we can fix the plaguing problem in defense then it would be smooth sailings.

Comment

Working...
                X