Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balotelli to?

Nuh watch nuttin.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I wish! I
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They superimposed Balotelli'ls head on a Sagna body in Arsenal uniform.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        I wish! I
        Be careful what you wish for. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Good work Sherlock Holmes.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

With the likes of Sanchez and Campbell,adding Balotelli would mean Wenger fellow countryman would have to wait on France international to ever play.....
            WC is over,back to respecting the ordained pecking order.
            That aside,mawningKarl,how yuh do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Good work Sherlock Holmes.
              If you had any idea how this thing is done, it would be obvious to you too. But alas . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                With the likes of Sanchez and Campbell,adding Balotelli would mean Wenger fellow countryman would have to wait on France international to ever play.....
                WC is over,back to respecting the ordained pecking order.
                That aside,mawningKarl,how yuh do?
                ...and I would not be in the least bit perturbed!

Hail up, Rockman!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X