X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys dont rate Young

Let him go.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

young make di side today, no trading at all. He got injured and was slow coming back.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

11 goals in 86 appearances for ManU?! Is that what is expected from him?
      Peter R

Comment

How many under Moyes ?
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't know... that was put up on the screen just a while ago when they interviewed him after the match they just played...
          Peter R

Comment

He is a winger.

Comment

He is a pure winger. As long as he can beat people and put in the crosses them and score one and two him cool.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X