RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNNERS! Last season this guy moved into...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNNERS! Last season this guy moved into...

...threatening positions with ease. Good head! ...and then failed to bury his chances

--

Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo plundered four goals as Benfica were swept aside 5-1 in the Emirates Cup.

The France U-21 striker did not manage to find the net in any of his 14 appearances last season, having joined from Auxerre on a free transfer but seeing his progress hampered by a back problem.

Source: http://www.fifa.com/world-match-cent...hp_module_news
    Missed the match!
    My GUNNERS bredren - Was Our GUNNERS a good TEAM?
    Last edited by Karl; August 2, 2014, 03:40 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Callum Chambers was excellent along with Ramsey

Campbell and Sanogo as the article suggested plunders his goals like an instinctive Striker. Overall the game started out in the first 10 minutes in Benfica's favor; however,they hit the post on a nice built up combination and arsenal took advantage with Campbell and Ramsey playing key roles.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Thank you, sir!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X