Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!? Tilla, please xplain uself!!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...anchester-city
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

No respect!
    Peter R

Comment

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lampard you getting excited over?!?! You worry me HL...
        Peter R

Comment

I thought ManU getting RvP was a very bad move a few years ago. I recalled referring to RvP as 'glass-legs'.

You know the rest of the story.

Lampard was treated like a bastard child of Chelsea his last two years. Don't mess wid a player who has sour feeling for an ungrateful club.

HL

Comment

I wish him luck. I think if you are putting your hopes n Lampard at this stage of his game, your corner is dark.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I didn't share that view (that it wasn't a good move for ManU) about RvP... just like we seem to differ on Lampard... I have to agree with Tilla's comment...
              Peter R

Comment

Then we wait patiently for August 16th.

HL

Comment

Paul, certain things to note. Chelsea did offer Lampard a contract extension, but he chose to move on. Based on the commentators I have been listening to on TV today, they are saying Lampard has it in his contract that during his loan spell with City, he will not be used in any matches against Chelsea. Hopefully he can do some damage against the other top teams in the EPL if given the chance.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                  X