RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blake need to do a Mattocks pon dem yah now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake need to do a Mattocks pon dem yah now.

Home > Soccer America Daily >Thursday, July 31, 2014
    Philly acquisition of Mbolhi 'no-brainer'
    by Paul Kennedy, July 30th, 2014 6:22PM

"I had a good talk with Zac," he said. "It’s a hard discussion, but Zac’s a professional. He’s a young goalkeeper -- he’s still only 23 years old [next Wednesday], people forget that. He’s played a lot of games, but, we felt, as a staff and as a club, that this was a move that Zac and Andre could both learn from a player like Rais, who can pass down a litany of experience."

Blake's only experience has been in the Open Cup and in a friendly against Crystal Palace.

http://www.socceramerica.com/article...o-brainer.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It's keeping with the American tradition of paying your dues. Seniors must play over lower classmen, regardless of who is the better player.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not true Mo. It depend on what team you go to. Seatle, Portland, Houston, Colorado for example are teams that give you buss. Not afraid to put youths in. No American tradition in that.

It totally depends on the coach and the player. Check out the NPL, how many 40 year old players or near that we have?

Sean Johnson(keeeper with yard heritage) was thrown in there from a young age, Jose Altidore, Agideldo, etc. too many to mention.
      Last edited by Assasin; August 1, 2014, 10:58 AM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X