• Lazie, Jangle, who is that #42

who plays in Evra's position?

TIA
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    who plays in Evra's position?

TIA
    Blackett! He isn't playing Evra's role, he is playing as the 3rd CD. Been observing his play throughout this tour.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

See why you have to give them a shot? Blackett look like the left sided back to me, young but steadier than Jones and Smalling to me.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mr. President I told you about that young boy Blackett from the last match. He looks very steady and composed on the ball. His passes are also very accurate. I like him. MOM was Ashley Young. This coach seems to know more than me. Ashley Young looks like the pretty girl in the the little red dress who just walk into the party full of bulls. Cleverley is playing with much more confidence. Nani salt. Got yanked when he was just coming into his own. ZahaOverall I am seeing big improvements in our players. Bring on the bigger test Real Madrid. was a lively injection to the game. Lindegaard is not giving me confidence between the sticks.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bwoy a not even one day and you change to rhatid

the man say him a give them a chance to prove themselves. I only saw the second half but the passes were very good. Shaw seems to have step it up a little.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I want to see us really tested to get a better assessment of the players. Right now we are looking like we don't need nobody. Our midfielders controlled the game and the defenders were not overly bothered. What a thing when young bwoy and RVP come back.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bwoy mi love how the ball going from side to side and passes crisp. Blakett look good on the left and Evans on the right.

Comment

Second half mirrored the first,similar to the game against LA.
                Rooney seems serious(apart a few errant looong passes he was impressive.Zaha seems like a formidable force but Valencia was my MOM.The team displayed superb ball control and passing.
                Peter R,all our penalties were directed to the far corner of the goal by design.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Second half mirrored the first,similar to the game against LA.
                  Rooney seems serious(apart a few errant looong passes he was impressive.Zaha seems like a formidable force but Valencia was my MOM.The team displayed superb ball control and passing.
                  Peter R,all our penalties were directed to the far corner of the goal by design.
                  Could you refresh my memory as to why this is directed at me? Thanks..can't remember what I might have said.
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    Mr. President I told you about that young boy Blackett from the last match. He looks very steady and composed on the ball. His passes are also very accurate. I like him. MOM was Ashley Young. This coach seems to know more than me. Ashley Young looks like the pretty girl in the the little red dress who just walk into the party full of bulls. Cleverley is playing with much more confidence. Nani salt. Got yanked when he was just coming into his own. ZahaOverall I am seeing big improvements in our players. Bring on the bigger test Real Madrid. was a lively injection to the game. Lindegaard is not giving me confidence between the sticks.
                    I told you guys from last season that there is nothing wrong with the players at Man U. Good players don't become rubbish overnight, this manager will not put up with players cheating the fans, top managers get the maximum from players. Simple

Comment

Revisit,LvP is paid how much to give what advice to te players again?
                      We are seeing his impact...,even Welbeck goal in the first game.....

Comment

Working...
                      X