X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is FARMAH? Preparing For The Cup In Mexico

by Farmah

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Inspite of our euphoria in 1999 and 2001 of reaching those youth World Cups, that was essentially all we achieved at those two events, joy and basically not much more. We won nothing save for a stellar performance from Keith Kelly and a wonderful goal from Fabian Dawkins.

Source: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=%&id=237
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

We won nothing!
    - Words from/of Farmah! Spoken in Feb. 2011

In a real sense, Fact!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wow, it's like reading an obituary of young Reggaeboyz with tremendous but unfulfilled potential.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Wow, it's like reading an obituary of young Reggaeboyz with tremendous but unfulfilled potential.
        Yuh seit!
        TALENT ABOUNDS! ...an wi dash dem weh lacka dirt! Why? ...oooooh why?

...and where is the JFF going?

Comment

Sad to say that it seems like Farmah something is wrong with Farmer or he is no longer with us.

I use to speak with Farmer from time to time. We worked on a project in with some youth. He would call more time just to ask "how the family is doing" and sometimes his wife was in the background, she oftenly peek on the site too. I never spoke to her but we were planning to link in the future.

Farmer just dropped off the face of the earth, I tried calling him but never got a reply and I know it is unlike him. I don't have a contact for his wife. Farmer is/was a true trooper who worked for the development of his community and others.

Would still like to know what happen to him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Sad to say that it seems like Farmah something is wrong with Farmer or he is no longer with us.

I use to speak with Farmer from time to time. We worked on a project in with some youth. He would call more time just to ask "how the family is doing" and sometimes his wife was in the background, she oftenly peek on the site too. I never spoke to her but we were planning to link in the future.

Farmer just dropped off the face of the earth, I tried calling him but never got a reply and I know it is unlike him. I don't have a contact for his wife. Farmer is/was a true trooper who worked for the development of his community and others.

Would still like to know what happen to him.
            We need to talk!
            Please call.

Comment

will link with you.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X