RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assasin!!! Here's a glimpse of the change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    It is better than anything you and the JFF can come up with that doesn't cost huge sums. It has produce players that play at the highest level and will continue to do so. That is the fact.
    lol!

college football to di Whirl!!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Obviously you have no clue what PROPOGANDA means, so let me post the official definition:
      PROPOGANDA - "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

Now, YOU are guilty of spreading PROPOGANDA. Of the names you listed - "Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Beasly", the only one that attended college was Dempsey (Furman University), and after 3 years he left, because he realized & was advised that it was best for him & his development to leave. He then entered MLS, with New England Revolution.

Comment

That's a result of constantly electing ignorant & short-sighted people to run the JFF. There have been attempts by Jamaicans, abroad, involved in soccer/football development, sports & business management & marketing who have made overtures to the JFF to secure lucrative & mutually beneficial apparel & other revenue generating deals, as well as developing relationships, for basic & grass roots development of the game, BUT it has fell on deaf ears

Comment

I spoke of Beasly, Donovan and Howard in relation to the MLS which is played an important role in their development, You never saw me mention that either of these three went to college. which we should try to get more players in. College is the easiest route many of our second tier players to get a shot at playing professional. The history is there to prove it.

What other league has given them a chance consistently????

I said propaganda as most of these youth are affiliated or will be affiliated with college, but you post as if they are not or will not be.
          Last edited by Assasin; July 20, 2014, 02:58 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How many of the 14 players in your "top drawer soccer" link were called to the recently called U20 U.S. team???

You do realize that the 2nd link, promoting the PDL, is over 3 years old??? Also, it was written by J.R. Eskilson, who works for "Top Drawer Soccer", whose mission is - "TopDrawerSoccer.com was created with the mission to provide authoritative, responsible coverage of college and high school aged soccer; promoting the game and the players who play it."

Comment

Yes, we need some fresh heads inn the running of the JFF.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Provide info that shows that the players, associated with MLS & other pro clubs are going to college.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  How many of the 14 players in your "top drawer soccer" link were called to the recently called U20 U.S. team???

You do realize that the 2nd link, promoting the PDL, is over 3 years old??? Also, it was written by J.R. Eskilson, who works for "Top Drawer Soccer", whose mission is - "TopDrawerSoccer.com was created with the mission to provide authoritative, responsible coverage of college and high school aged soccer; promoting the game and the players who play it."
                  lol!!

It look like Sass wuk fi dat Top Drawer Soccer sitten

wooiieee mi draws!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

DEFINITELY!!!
                    Too many young, talented footballers not given the chance to prove themselves, & I haven't seen any COMPREHENSIVE plan to change this.
                    Last edited by USAF; July 20, 2014, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Some are over 20 and what you must realize is that under 20 is usually kids about 18 years old.

The average kid going to college this fall is usually 18 year old . Most of the kids named here are not freshmen in college but sophomore to senior which is normally early 20s.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Love my country, BUT you have to investigate the info & more so the source you're using.

Comment

Just look at the PDL rosters. Look at our recent MLS draftees, whether it is Deshorn Brown, Andre Lewis, Nandi son, etc. were all standout in the PDL league attached to both college and academy team. When the MLS had second teams and paying players 10, 000 a year for second teamers the players simply didn't stick around and most choose college.

Comment

Here's the U21, & this group has only 2 college players.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...amp-california

Comment

"The average kid going to college this fall is usually 18 year old" - And that is the reason why Klinsmann & the USSF (who hired him to teach & revamp the U.S. development system) want to circumvent the "college system" to develop our better players. Taking a player at 18 years old & have him play a few "competitive" (& I'm being generous) games over a few months (for 4 years) is in no way REAL development, and that is why you see more young players at professional clubs being called to our national teams over players in college.
                              Last edited by USAF; July 20, 2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

what I am telling you is most of these kids are in college or going to college. No two way about that. They are working to keep them playing and in college. Few will bypass college.

Comment

Working...
                                X