RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive if previously put up? - The Whitening of Neymar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Lazie nuh mek mi an yuh haff nutten. Yuh see mi mention kaka name? Mi say Binho and Dinho. Boss stop mek di media fool yuh. Of course they would discredit those players. Notice prior to the WC the media did not question mad man Scolari's selection? Only that most teams came to Brasil talking how certain they are on winning the wc.
    Robinho in his prime wouldn't make this team .... and it was a sorry team. Suh easy wid the Binho talk. Ronaldinho is way past his best ... I guess you soon claim they should've called Ronaldo as well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It's okay you are forgiven. You know nothing of the game given that you are on that steady diet of club ball. Let me ask you this: Christian in his prime, youth and out of prime has ever broken down the Italian defence (single hanedly) and scored? No, so go cool yuhself and leff big man ball alone.

Comment

It's okay you are forgiven. You know nothing of the game given that you are on that steady diet of club ball. Let me ask you this: Christian in his prime, youth and out of prime has ever broken down the Italian defence (single hanedly) and scored? No, so go cool yuhself and leff big man ball alone.
        I have never claimed to be an expert but seeing that I ACTUALLY go to football games and not only watch youtube clips ... I think as a casual observer I have an idea. Doesn't change the fact that you are grabbing at straws thinking Dinho and Binho could save this Brazil side.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Which games you go to, pray tell?

Comment

I am in agreement with Jawge not so much Dinho

selection but this team cried out for Robinho and KaKA.
            No if or but about it. This Brazilian team needed an experience and skilled baller along with Neymar to carry this team through. I saw all 64 games and tape them and no where not even Germany would have discorded these ballers like their coach did. Even during the confed Cup I was not sold on FRed, Jo, Bernard and Hernanes.
            This team would have gone to the Final if it had any of the 3 ballers during the rough times( Neymar injuries). In my opinion no other team had any person comparable to Robinho skills would have left him off their roster. If that was the case The German coach would have pondered to the media and left off Ozil, and Gotze especially after he (Gotze) tanked in the first game....Courage was shown and Gotze came on in the final and scored a beauty and the winning goal...
            Last edited by PeeJay; July 16, 2014, 04:35 PM.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I see no change except for the hair.

Comment

Karl, I really expected better from you. You also like to hit a man when he is down Karl? Come on. Right now Brasil has to figure out why Scolari left Robinho and Ronaldinho off the squad yet continued to play Fred, Oscar, Bernard and others. Brasil has to devise measures so that this travesty will never happen again.Don't come with this Neymar and his hair. Balo dyes his hair also, how come you don't have a problem?

Quite possibly Neymar's environment caused him to favor being white or brown. I have no problem with that; as I know there is only one race on this planet. In time Neymar could come to know that there is only one race or maybe not. I don't care I like his football skills. I wish him a speedy recovery. You know what thrilled me most about the third place game? I saw Neymar walking Karl. I was so happy; please I didn't care much for the game.

My concern is that all the other football power carried their mature and experienced players whilst Brasil didn't. Any other country had Dinho and Binho they would be automatic pick for the team. You would have to see them holding press conferences saying they don't want to play football anymore (because they want to be with kids and grand kids).

Race is an issue in Ja but it's not being discussed at length on this site.
                If you look at the sport itself. Blacks can't seem to run or garner financial support for the sport. They are discounted as thieves. Discuss that.
                You had a problem with Oscar?!?
                Peter R

Comment

"See no evil, hear no evil, feel (?) no evil"
                  Peter R

Comment

Yes I have problems with Oscar. Oscar only had two good games (first and last). In the last Oscar failed to convert half chances; this in turn reduces him to an ordinary player. Brasil needs extra ordinary players. I figure out Oscar. I can bet he shines bright in training having the coaching staff he will work wonders on match day. Only when there is little or no pressure Oscar will show up. He is AVERAGE and not suited for the Brasilian team.

Comment

Quote: "many are called but few are chosen" Boss it's not everyone that can
                      see because they are busy listening to the media. Take a look on Dinho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKN7G8u2d0 yes he was ready to give about 60 mins. If Dinho and Binho had played, Neymar would not be injured. All the doubts would be removed from Colombia's mind that they can beat Brasil. These three would then bring a game to Germany that would be talked about for decades. Scolari had his agenda; he wanted a one man show thus deceiving the Brasilian people with all kind of talk. CONFED cup is not taken seriously to the level of WC. My point: How many Americans know that the USMNT beat Spain in the semis to play Brasil (who they led by 2-0 up to half time) in the finals? Now if the USMNT did that at the WC; they would be immortals. Scolari used the CONFED to pick the team and left out super talent such as robinho and Dinho. Crazy. Kaka I'm not too big on;Kaka is a pure shooter and he needs space to exploit. kaka doesn't really create space.

Comment

I would take a 60% fit Ronaldinho right now over Fred, Hulk, Jo and 3 more from this Brazilian squad. The problem though is that he would be in a team filled with mere mortals. To date he is the greatest footballer I've seen in my lifetime.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          To date he is the greatest footballer I've seen in my lifetime.
                          woiee...a bere eediat pon da forum enuh...

Comment

I don't see him as the disaster you just painted. You're correct about his best games and yes he did not show consistency in the matches between, BUT NEITHER did anyone else except for Neymar.

I would not give up on Oscar, he's only 22, and he showed that he can deliver. Just has to get some consistency.

Brasil, BTW, IMO, was always playing under pressure as they had the expectations of their entire country (and you) weighing on them, when I believe even they themselves knew they were not a quality side.
                            Peter R

Comment

Dinho mashed up Braz league last year with Ath Minieio, nuh true?

RONALDINHO

Brazilian legend Ronaldinho has been linked with a shock move to the Premier League. Atletico Mineiro’s 34-year old midfielder is supposedly being courted by both Stoke City and West Ham United. Ronaldinho has always fancied playing in England, and this could be his last chance.

Read more: http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk...#ixzz37rXHY5PS
                              Read more at http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk...8eLslSuhqTl.99

Comment

J, mek dem gwaan.

I can see the Phoenix rising and new coach building team around Neymar for next world Cup in Russia.

I think Brazil can win dat. Mi done talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X