RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive if previously put up? - The Whitening of Neymar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive if previously put up? - The Whitening of Neymar!

You could come to any number of conclusions from Neymar's remarkable transformation. For instance, you could conclude that race doesn't exist in Brazil, which is the favorite line of a specific tribe of Brazilians—impeccable liberals all, who just happen to be upper-class, white, and at the top of the heap.

Or you could conclude that everyone in Brazil is indeed mixed—which is, incidentally, the second-favorite line of the selfsame tribe.

Or you could wonder what happened to this boy.

http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-whi...zil-1601716830

------

I wonder - ...this boy? ...but...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

NO!! at least twice ... maybe even thrice...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Babylon shitstem mix up people cosmic
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Karl, I really expected better from you. You also like to hit a man when he is down Karl? Come on. Right now Brasil has to figure out why Scolari left Robinho and Ronaldinho off the squad yet continued to play Fred, Oscar, Bernard and others. Brasil has to devise measures so that this travesty will never happen again.Don't come with this Neymar and his hair. Balo dyes his hair also, how come you don't have a problem?

Quite possibly Neymar's environment caused him to favor being white or brown. I have no problem with that; as I know there is only one race on this planet. In time Neymar could come to know that there is only one race or maybe not. I don't care I like his football skills. I wish him a speedy recovery. You know what thrilled me most about the third place game? I saw Neymar walking Karl. I was so happy; please I didn't care much for the game.

My concern is that all the other football power carried their mature and experienced players whilst Brasil didn't. Any other country had Dinho and Binho they would be automatic pick for the team. You would have to see them holding press conferences saying they don't want to play football anymore (because they want to be with kids and grand kids).

Race is an issue in Ja but it's not being discussed at length on this site.
        If you look at the sport itself. Blacks can't seem to run or garner financial support for the sport. They are discounted as thieves. Discuss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Right now Brasil has to figure out why Scolari left Robinho and Ronaldinho off the squad
          me sir...me sir...cause dem fat and outta shape and cyaan handle top class football anymore?
          Last edited by Bricktop; July 16, 2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Cho Jawge man!
            btw - Do tell you shall be down my way later in the Summer?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lets use a Brazil fan photo instead of an emoticon for this one:

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh really? I guess you missed the Chile/Honduras friendly and the fact that Dinho was and is still plays top division ball in Brasil. Quiet this is Brasil's business not Arg.

Comment

I will keep you up to date on Robinho and Kaka when they move to Orlando next summer. Maybe I will invite them over for dinner one evening, who knows
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

you want me to repost the clip of the Brazil top division fans booing Ronaldinho off the pitch?

Comment

Not really sure Karl, would love to though.

Comment

Well they have to come to NY to play NY FC and I will be there.I may also come down to Florida

Comment

One clip Bricky?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            Karl, I really expected better from you. You also like to hit a man when he is down Karl? Come on. Right now Brasil has to figure out why Scolari left Robinho and Ronaldinho off the squad yet continued to play Fred, Oscar, Bernard and others. Brasil has to devise measures so that this travesty will never happen again.Don't come with this Neymar and his hair. Balo dyes his hair also, how come you don't have a problem?

Quite possibly Neymar's environment caused him to favor being white or brown. I have no problem with that; as I know there is only one race on this planet. In time Neymar could come to know that there is only one race or maybe not. I don't care I like his football skills. I wish him a speedy recovery. You know what thrilled me most about the third place game? I saw Neymar walking Karl. I was so happy; please I didn't care much for the game.

My concern is that all the other football power carried their mature and experienced players whilst Brasil didn't. Any other country had Dinho and Binho they would be automatic pick for the team. You would have to see them holding press conferences saying they don't want to play football anymore (because they want to be with kids and grand kids).

Race is an issue in Ja but it's not being discussed at length on this site.
                            If you look at the sport itself. Blacks can't seem to run or garner financial support for the sport. They are discounted as thieves. Discuss that.
                            Kaka and Ronaldinho? Are you serious Jawge? As for Robinho, him still a play football? Stop grabbing at straws bredren.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie nuh mek mi an yuh haff nutten. Yuh see mi mention kaka name? Mi say Binho and Dinho. Boss stop mek di media fool yuh. Of course they would discredit those players. Notice prior to the WC the media did not question mad man Scolari's selection? Only that most teams came to Brasil talking how certain they are on winning the wc.

Comment

Working...
                              X