Xuberant PLEASE DO NOT ENTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xuberant PLEASE DO NOT ENTER

I will not be held responsible for your mental state of mind if you read this article:

Manchester United are the most valuable team in the world after signing a world record £750million kit deal with Adidas.

Wall Street values the Red Devils at £2.1billion after shares in the club rose to almost five per cent on Monday following their ground-breaking partnership announcement with the German manufacturers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz37ZJ8gzIQ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I wont enter , I will ask a question from the outside looking in , would the price on the shares rise higher if Nike went above thier(nike) valuation ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Who the hell is Nike with their valuation?

Remarkably, it comes after a season in which United failed even to qualify for Europe. But adidas are confident new manager Louis van Gaal will quickly guide them back to the summit of the European game because the German sports brand justified their huge outlay by predicting £1.5billion worth of replica shirt sales over the term of the contract, which will begin next year.

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That a chump change. LA clipper value more, ask Donald Sterling.LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The assumed pemise X,furthermore,seeing that you are objective in drawing inferences,what type will you draw from the revelations above?

Comment

Assassin, there is a difference between dollars and pounds.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Its a good deal for Man U given Nike's valuation.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is not only a good deal but confirmation to Man U that its valuation proved sound.

Comment

you nuh hear Donald Sterling say it value 5 billion dollars .
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X