RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the best goal of the world cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check youtube top 10 lists.. I am sure you will find at least one..

Comment

That was also a very, very good goal!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

OK! ...not what I said...but it could be...maybe thought of as you said. ...so I shall make a correction below -

Post by Karl: Why isn't Green's goal in the mix of best goals of the tournament? It was one of the best goals.
        Lazie's response to that sentiment was
        Oh really now, Karl
        Lazie never at any time said that Green's goal for the USA v Belgium was one of the best goals in the tournament.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yes but probably not top 10 though.

quickest goal in the world cup i think...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

C'mon Zeppo, that was a good goal but far from great. I see some Zeppotism at work here.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X