No announcement yet.

Ozil - One of the greats with Win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, he's definitely no where close to legendary status.

Comment

So, there is a reason why Ozil was less-than-stellar. Fact is he wasn't stellar. Even I know Ozil is better than his last 4 weeks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh really know how dem nuh like Ozil, fi one him ah di first German ah si weh hab dem deft touch to him game. Balance an deftness ah touch him hab dat fi kill, love di ballah fi truut. Wi need one a dat innah yard side an di difference will bi clear as mud (oh mud clear ah wah duh mi).

Comment

you nah drink none a di "damn ting" inna the Monday morning yah?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

remember the tom cruise movie of the same name?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              That is funny by assassin, what I notice is no one will commit and push a direct tackle, they give him space, his skill is sublime. I could not believe he was fastest player on team at 32 kmh, his pace is wickedly deceptive.
              Re: His pace!
              Tenk yuh, sah!

...an 'kis teet' to/fi haul who dida cuss mi wen mi dida a seh im fas!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ozil faster than Neymar, Ronaldo, Robben and a whole heap of players, FIFA says.

Kmft!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know Stoni like him balla dem fast like Bolt
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Di Plantation nuh allow dat, yuh know how Bucky Massa run di ting.

Comment

mosiah is spot on.. Ozil needs players around him especially runners.. he makes the correct pass with the right weight. A super passer...

Comment

he lost confidence and had to do some adjustment at Arsenal but also had a first good 7 or 8 games.. You cant knock this players talent and ability.. His inteligence and ability to find passes is not surpass by too many players.. Because of that we did not have room for Cecs who is also a master passer.

Comment

He is a very good talent but simply not one of the greats, at least not yet.

A so mi see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            He is a very good talent but simply not one of the greats, at least not yet.

A so mi see it.
                            Plain truth! But him fast like hell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X